22: Tired

SYA'S POV

"Grace bring the case." I spoke into the walky-talky breathing heavily. I stared at the flash drive that sat on the glass shelf and my heart rate sped up.

14 billion right in my face.

"We came all this way for a fuckin flash drive?" Malcolm fussed standing to his feet gripping his bloody arm, he was sweating in pain breathing heavy like he was about faint, some of Grace's men took him away to get him fixed up.

"Yeah what the fuck is this shit?!" Otis chimmed in following then.

"Yeah." Everyone yelled adding their two cents. Over 50 pairs of eyes fell on me as everyone filled the room.

"Calm down. I'm guessing it's about 14 billion on this flash drive. There's more money in the other safe. Now she just got away and instead of sitting here arguing with me about some dumb shit we could be chasing her down before she gets to there other one. You want more fuckin money right?!".

Yhey all put their heads down and nodded.

"Now everybody get the the fuck outta here and get back to Grace's  warehouse before one of you niggas gets shot the fuck up. You niggas is the most complaining ass niggas I ever worked with. What you waiting for? Move!" They all got out the basement as I pulled my gun out ready to push a wig back.

"Baybeh calm down." August said to me. I sat on a near by crate and put my head in my hands.

"She got away AGAIN! This is some bullshit." I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans waiting for one of Grace's workers to come down with the brief case.

August sqauted in front of me holding my face so I would look at him. "We gone get her ass baybeh. I love you and I need ya' ta' stop stressin." I nodded and pulled him close to me kissing his lips.

"Alright you to love birds stop making out before I throw up." Grace said coming down the basement steps with Louis strolling behind him with the brief case.

I pulled away not before pecking his lips one more time.

"How much is on this one?" I asked as I stood up dusting my pants off.

He got close to us like he was keeping a secret waving his finger so we could lean closer. "About 23 here. You're dad had more money than you think." Aug and I exchanged a look.

"Louis put the flash drive in there so we can't get back to the warehouse". He did as told and we made our way out the house.

"Red I need you to burn this house down, throw all the bodies inside leave no trace of this house. Take Casey and Dee with you." He nodded taking the flame throwing off his back torching up the house as the other two drag bodies into the flames.

"Alright round up, we need to get everyone patched up and ready for the next step." Everyone hopped into the backup vans going back to the warehouse.

"We'll get her G." I sighed in anger and walked to the last van shaking my head.

OTIS'S POV

Malcolm gripped the ends if the table as a couple of Grace's nurses stitched up his arm and hand. there's three bullet wounds in total.

"We're almost done sweety." One of them said. He nodded his head quickly as his legs shook in pain.

"Damn she's got good aim." He said in a shaky laugh. "This can't be as bad when we got kidnapped by the russians-"

"Yeah over a box of cigars!" We laughed at the memory.

Santana used to have us running all the crazy missions that no one else wanted to do. And we used to get into all kinds of shit. The shit was definitely not funny then but now that shit is hilarious.