ꜱᴢᴀ-ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅꜱ

Lets do some background.

Sza and Y/n are 17 and 18. They've been secretly dating since sophomore year but passed as Bestfriends to everyone.

Y/n grew up with just her mom and her stepdad( who occasionally beat her). They really dont care about her that much. She been living for herself since she was 12.

Sza however, grew up with both parents. Who had whole her life planned out since she was born. Her dad is very strict. He doesnt like y/n bc he suspected that she and sza were more than bestfriends.

They are in St. Louis Missouri.

Y/N and Solana sat on the back of Solana's car. They had a blanket laid out as they looked up at the stars. They had been at the park all day after their picnic.

"You see that gang of stars over there,Love?"
"Yeah. I do. They are so beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you though," Solana said turning y/n towards her, "I love you so much."

"Why did that sound so sad?" y/n said gripping her face.

"I been wanted to tell you but," Solana stopped looking down, "im moving away."

"What? No! You cant leave me."
"I have to go."
"No you dont," Y/n said trying to stop herself from crying, "Lana, You know I cant do it without you. What do you expect me to do with you gone? Please stay, You can stay with me."

"My dad would never let us do that."
"Fuck him. This is about us. Im already 18 and you are almost. We shouldnt have to listen to our parents anymore."
"So what you want to do?"
"Lets leave. Together."
"What about school?"
"As long as we still do the online classes we graduate regardless. I have my laptop. We good."
"No money, No clothes. just this car. Thats it. We cant just run away. Thats not smart y/n."
"Dont your parents have u an account with money?"
"I cant access it till im 18," Solana said laying back down.

"I have money saved up from my jobs. My mom doesnt know about it."
"How much?"
"About 7k. That should be enough for now."
"What about when it runs out?"
"Stop worrying about shit. Baby lets jus go!"
"Fuck it. Lets do it," Solana said hopping up, grabbing the things off her car.

"Where we going?"
"You know, I heard Indianapolis isnt so bad."
"Shit. Okay. Lets go! Ill drive!!!"

And just like that, These two teenagers in love drove almost 4 hours away to a foreign city at 2am.

"Wake up Love, We made it."

Y/n sat up looking at her new surroundings. She had never been anywhere but St. Louis. Thats all she knew.

"Wooow. Its Nice here."
"It shole is baby Girl. Look up a motel or something around here. Im sleepy."
"Okay. Lets get some food in the meantime. Whatcha craving?"
"Hmm. Some nice fried chicken and fries. But it gotta be from a soul food spot. Prolly in the hood. Thats where the best food at."
"Okay. Go to the rest stop so we can look."
"Yes Ma'am."

"Hmm. Theres a place called Central Sea and Soul Food. It look hood enough for me."
"They open?"
"Of course."
"Okay. Go ahead. I think I found a nice motel. Im getting it for a week. That sound fine?"
"Yeah."
"Okay okay. Well put a step on it because u mentioning soul food made my mouth water."

Sza reached over putting her hand on y/n's thigh giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you."
"I love you tooooo"

••••

We had made it the Motel and were sitting at the table eating our soul food.

Which was so fucking good.