ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ- ᴀʀᴇ ᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ?

MERRY CHRISTMAS NUKKA FROM PINKY NUKKA 🎄🎁❤️
*Unedited asf*

Italics means its a flashback

Houston County Jail
Y/N POV

"Get up knowles, let's go," I heard out of my sleep.

After what felt like days, i had finally got a nap in this hellhole.

"What is it now," I asked sitting up.
"Get your stuff", he said standing in front of my
unlocked cell.

Most of the time, if an officer come get you and say get your shit, you get out. But that wasn't likely for me because of my verdict and arraignment five months ago.

I was sentenced to two years with a chance of parole for a crime I didnt do.I was dumb
and in love.

I took the charge for a woman who l haven't
seen since I got arrested.

I was asleep on couch before I heard cussing and slamming. I walked into our room to see Beyonce packing quickly and she cussed to herself.

"Whats going on?"
"Somebody snitched! These mothafuckas tryna get me!"
"What?"
"Look, Somebody told the police some shit and now they finna raid da house. We gotta get out of here!"
"Wait, why are we leaving if it's nothing here? right?"

She didnt respond to me

"Right beyonce?"
"Look Y/N, I didnt have anywhere else to put it. So I was hiding it here for now!"
"And what is it??"
"Some drugs and guns for the guys"
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? This is where me and our son sleep! I told you dont bring that shit to my house and you did anyway!"
"Im sorry baby okay? But we gotta go. Go get leo and get in the car, here I come"

"I cant fucking believe you," I said walking away to get our 2 year old son.

I grabbed our sleeping son and carried him to the car. I can't believe she got me in this shit. When we got married , I made her promise me she would never get us involved and she broke it.

Long story short, I got caught and didn't snitch on her. It was my love for her and knowing that she would probably get life if they caught her.

I knew that with my record I wouldn't get as long as her. But I didn't know she would leave me in the dirt after taking her charges.

After hours of them trying to get me to flip on her, I never did. They wanted me to give up the whole operation and give her life in jail. I couldn't do that to her or our son. He loves her and I didn't want him having to do jail visits for his whole life like I did.

I was grateful to have gotten a black judge. It was like she could see through me and understand me. I plead guilty to all of the charges which included possession of cocaine & fentanyl with intention to sell and illegal possession of a firearm.

After she gave her ruling, she told me to change the people I was around.

I was seven months away from getting my college degree and blew it all for Beyonce.

I dont even know why I have her last name.

I grabbed some of my stuff and followed the officer out of my cell through the general area

"You out of here Kee?" one of the inmates asked me
"Ion know," I yelled back trying to keep up with him.

I told the people in here my name was Kee. I didnt want anyone knowing things about me and using it against me.