Herefore

Ash POV

***

I visited my Dad's company and there's this girl who caught my attention and she got stuck inside my head.

As I watch porn, the porn stars' faces change into her appearance. She's not that beautiful but I'm having the urge to fuck her.

As days went by I still saw her walking down the hallway. I made a plan and took advantage of her schedule.

Good to know that she's single and a regular worker at my Dad's company.

I waited for her to come out. One hour passes by, atlas she's here, I followed her downtown and she already had a suspicion so she ran away to a narrow street but I know it's a dead end so I manage to get to her easily.

"Who are you?!"

"Shh-- Don't torment yourself anymore... Surrender yourself to me! "

"Please! Don't hurt me! I'll just give you what you need! Do you need money?! Here! I can give you more! Please just let me go!"

"I don't need your stupid money! I just need your body!"

I prepared myself well, masked and all in black man lurking around-- probably looks like a thief but I don't steal things. I steal virginity.

I charge towards her and cover her nose with a cloth of homemade opiate.

"Don't touch me! No! Ple-Please!"

She fainted so damn fast and I picked her up like a drunk lady. Her fainted voice makes me turn on.

I put her in the back seat while her hands and feet are tied up together. Well, I need to be careful, I'm going to be her upcoming Boss this month.

I drove straight to my secluded house and hid her there for a moment, too bad I can't keep her for long. I still want to see her living her tormented life.

I don't like to fuck girls with bruises so I untied her-- good thing that I'm wearing my thick jacket because after she gains consciousness she screamed and get the bread knife near her and stab me in the chest.

I put my gun out and pointed it at her.

"Wanna die? KNEEL!!!"

"Please don't hurt me!"

"Now, take off your clothes!"

"What?!"

"YOUR CLOTHES!!! TAKE IT OFF!!"

I'm so good at this, her skin is white as pure, her tits are brightly pink, she's extraordinary and I like her cute pussy.

"Good! "

"Please... stop--"

I pointed my gun on her chin and I sniffed her neck.

"Ple-please... I'm begging you--"

I begin taking off my belt and my pants.

"Wha-What are you doing?!"

"Well, obviously can't you see what's happening?"

"Please-- Don't do this! I will do everything just not this!"

"I'll give you this obsession, It's a pleasure that will make you ask for more!"

She suddenly threatened me with her bread knife again.

"If--If you make one-- one more step! I'm going to cut it!"

I deliberately miss aiming her ears to make her feel scared.

"What will you do huh?! Come here! Suck my dick! And if you ever tried to bite it!-- this gun's trigger is always ready to put a bullet in your head!"