Let's Play

This chapter and the rest will be in Jace's POV.

Also, this chapter contains an explicit sex scene. If you don't like, don't read it. Thank you.

**************************

"It's called...Simon Says." Simon said with a smirk as he slid his hand up Jace's thigh. He leaned forward and kissed Jace slowly.

But the kiss didn't stay that way.

For someone who just did a 180 on his sexuality, Simon was enthusiastic. Jace let him take the lead in the kiss as he lay on top of the brunet. He clearly loved sex, as he'd discovered last night and early this morning before they had fallen asleep.

And then, there was right now.

Jace's breath hitched as Simon slid his hand up to the front of his shorts. Jace pulled away. "H-How do we play the game?" he asked, breathlessly.

Simon blinked up at him, his brow crinkled slightly. "Huh?"

Jace laughed. Those eyes that had fascinated him when they'd first met was blown so wide that only a thin band of gold brown was visible around a pool of black. "The game?"

Simon frowned before comprehension dawned and he grinned. "Oh, yeah...the game."

Jace shifted until he lay next to Simon, one leg thrown across both of Simon's. "So...let's play."

Simon grinned. He sat up, turning to look at him. Jace's heart raced as he took in the look of desire in his eyes.

"OK." Simon smiled. "Simon says...strip."

Jace rolled his eyes and sat up to strip out of Simon's shirt and his boxer briefs. Naked he knelt in front of Simon. "So, is it my turn?"

Simon looked at him, all of him, slowly. Then he blinked, shaking his head. "It's my game. You just do what I say."

"Oh, is it that kind of game?" Jace said, shuffling closer. "Alright, what's next?"

Simon licked his lips. "Uh, Simon says...lie flat on your back."

Jace smirked. "I like where this is going."

Simon rolled his eyes. "Simon says, shut up."

Jace made a show of zipping his mouth shut as he lay flat on his back. Simon immediately, extricated himself from the sheets and straddled his hips. Jace grunted and held on to Simon's hips. Simon held his wrists and pulled Jace's hands away from him. He placed them, palms down, on the bed. "Simon says..." he whispered, as he leaned forward and pressed an open mouthed kiss on Jace's neck. "Stay still..."

Jace swallowed hard and fixed his gaze on a spot on the ceiling. Simon slowly kissed his way down Jace's chest, stopping to tentatively lick his nipples. Jace's muscles bunched and twitched but he stayed still. This was all new for Simon, even though he was killing it, and Jace wasn't going to ruin it for him. He pressed his hand harder on the bed.

Simon abandoned his nipples and slowly licked his way down his chest, dipping into Jace's navel; causing him to tighten the muscles in his belly. Was he...?

Jace looked down to watch Simon lick his way down towards to his erection, which had been slowly leaking. Jace curled his finders into the sheets and fought not to buck when he felt Simon's breath on him.

"You..." his voice was strained. "You don't need to..."

"Did I say you could speak?" Simon asked, looking up at him. There was desire in his eyes. And uncertainty. But he also looked determined. "Hush..."