Wait, Were You 'Wooing' Me?

This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful @ChristopherLambie. Thank you for your motivating comments. 

Enjoy!

*****************

Oh God!

Kissing Jace was nothing like kissing Clary. Simon had started out slow and tentative, his lips brushing Jace's gently. He felt Jace freeze and doubts started to creep in.

Maybe this was wrong.

He felt his cheeks flame with humiliation and started to pull back. But before he could move out of reach and bolt out of the car, Jace placed his hands at the back of Simon's neck and kissed him back.

And boy, could he kiss!

His lips were firm and sure against Simon. It was definitely nothing like kissing Clary. This was hard and the urgency in the kiss threw Simon for a loop. His hands latched on to Jace's jacket and clutched at the fabric hard.

Jace made a low sound and stroked the hair at Simon's nape causing him to shiver. His breath hitched as Jace ran his tongue slowly on his lower lip before probing at the seam of his lips. Simon parted his lips and moaned as Jace's tongue moved into his mouth.

Simon felt lightheaded as he leaned closer to Jace. His heart was beating hard and his pulse raced. He gasped when Jace pulled away and buried his face in Simon's neck, breathing hard.

So maybe he wasn't as straight as he thought.

"Damn it, Simon..." Jace's voice was strained. "You are making this very hard...making me hard."

Simon let out a breathless laugh. "I needed to shut you up somehow."

Jace pulled away to look at him. "Oh?"

"You were rambling." Simon said, leaning back against his seat and turning to look at him. "That's my thing."

"Right." Jace snorted. He looked through the windshield, his expression thoughtful.

"I...uh, do you wanna come up?" Simon asked; uncertain.

Jace gave him a small smile. "Are you sure?"

Simon shook his head. "I don't know what I'm doing but I do know I wanna kiss you some more. If that's OK..."

Jace snorted. "You have no idea how 'very OK' that is." He leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss to Simon's lips. He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. "Coming?"

***

Simon hadn't made out this much since he and Clary first hooked up. Jace was thorough and the mix of gentle and rough had him almost begging for something more.

He had barely shut the front door when Jace pushed him against it and kissed him again. And again. Until Simon had to lean against the door because his legs suddenly seemed to weak to hold him up.

Kissing Jace might just be his new favorite thing.

It also pleased him to know that Jace was not as unaffected as he'd thought. The blond's hands shook as he pushed Simon's jacket off his shoulders and to the floor. Then he took off his jacket and threw that on the floor as well.

Simon moaned as Jace pressed a thigh against his groin. "Oh my god..." his voice broke and suddenly it too much.

"Wait...wait..." he gasped, his hands on Jace's chest. Jace stopped immediately and stepped back.

"Are you OK?" he said, his chest rising and falling. "Shit, I'm..."

"No!" Simon said quickly. "I'm fine, I'm fine. It was just a bit..." he blushed. He covered his face.