Chapter 11 ~ Evie's 17th

Evie's POV
I snapped myself as I heard Mal closed the door really loud. She looked so gorgeous in her cocktail dress that looks at lot like her mother's usual attire.

"Beautiful" Doug said. He looked at me and smiled. "I mean, Evie's beautiful"

I saw Mal smirking and I rolled my eyes and laughed. I put a little makeup on her and stood up.

"Done! Beautiful as always"

"Thank you, E. I gotta go. See you later guys!" Mal yelled and ran out of the room.

And so I started to arrange the cloths on my table as Doug went out to call the girls to measure their waist, hips, and other parts of the body that need to be measured for us to start sewing their dress.

Mal's POV
Ugh. I shouldn't have told Evie that I would be meeting Ben today. Now I'm going to Jay and Carlos' room wearing this dress. I got there before Jay could open the door.

"Jay, where are you going?" I asked with a little bit of angry face.

"Umm... what are you doing here? I am going over to Audrey's to visit her" he answered with a blank face.

"To Audrey? What are you going to do there?"

"I-I don't know. She just called me and told me to come over"

"You're hanging out with her? No way"

"Hey Mal" Carlos waved at me while rubbing his dog's back. I waved back as I pushed Jay back to the room.

"W-wait, what are you doing?"

"We're going to--"

"Plan for Evie's 17th birthday on Wednesday" Carlos interrupted me and I was shocked. How did he know Evie's birthday?

"Evie's birthday? But today is Saturday, we can still have time to plan for it" Jay said, as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Just shut up, Rapunzel, we have to plan for this earlier or else her birthday would be a failure" I knocked his head and entered the room.

"Hey! Don't call me that, ok?" He exclaimed and sat on his bed.

"So what's the plan?" I asked and sat beside Carlos who has already the list of what to prepare. Gosh, this man is in love, or maybe just thoughtful of his best friend's birthday.