Chapter Five

Naruto and Iruka walked over to the local hospital where Sasuke was at. Iruka was visibly excited with his constant dorky smiles.

The two checked in and Naruto knocked before opening the door. Sasuke smiled at Naruto and waved to Iruka.

"Sasuke, this is my guardian, Iruka." He motioned to the taller brunette man. "And, Iruka, this is Sasuke." He then motioned to the raven haired teen.

"Hello." Iruka smiled. After a short talk, Iruka decided he'd leave the two and went back to his house.

Naruto smiled at Sasuke and sat beside him, hugging his side. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto and pulled him closer, resting his chin on top of Naruto's head.

"Naruto, even though we've known each other only a few days and I only have a few months to live, I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" Sasuke asked and tilted Naruto's chin up, staring into his clear blue eyes.

Naruto was silence but smiled and kissed Sasuke gently. It wasn't much of a kiss but both enjoyed the light sign of affection and rested in each each other's arms.

The two stayed like this until Shizune came in and told them visiting hours were up. It took some bribing, but Shizune finally have in and told Naruto he could stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kawaii!!! I've been waiting so long to post this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it and I'll be posting the next chapter soon!