Chapter Four

Sasuke kissed Naruto's forehead and kept his arm around the blonde. Naruto blushed and bit his lip before wrapping his arms around Sasuke.

The two stayed like this for a good thirty minutes before Dr. Shizune came in and told Naruto that Iruka was worried about him.

Naruto looked at Sasuke and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later." He smiled.

Sasuke smiled back and hugged the blonde. "See ya." He whispered and let go of Naruto.

Naruto walked out the door after putting on his jacket and told the lady at the front desk he was leaving.

Iruka nearly died when he heard the door open and shut. "Naruto!" He hugged Naruto tightly and wouldn't let him go.

"Where were you?! I was worried sick!" Iruka rambled on about how he thought Naruto got kidnapped or died or got whored out.

"IRUKA!" Iruka stopped talking and looked over at the blonde. "I was visiting a friend and I fell asleep!"

Iruka cocked his head in confusion. "You have friends?" Naruto nodded. "That's GREAT! Can I meet them?! Please! Please! Please!"

Naruto sighed. "Come with me later today and I'll let you meet him."

Iruka smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, I'm sorry about the short chapter! I'll try my hardest to make the next one longer!