Chapter 2 Sire

MoonWave POV

I raised an eyebrow before transforming back to my Bi-pedal mode.

“How do you know me?” I asked.

“Shockwave... Our creator told us about you. He told us not to hurt you” The first Predacon said. He had a blue paint job with an orange face. I thought about it and decided to ask.

“What are your guys' names?” I asked.

“My name is Darksteel” The first Predacon said. 

“Skylynx” The second Predacon said. He also had a blue paint job, but darker than Darksteel. 

“Do you guys know where my sire is located right now?” I asked.

“We do, but how are we sure that you won’t tell your Autobot friends?” Darksteel asked.

“I won’t. I just want to see him again. I miss him so much” I said. I looked at them, who looked at me before looking at each other and finally nodding at the end.

“Fine” Skylynx said. Darksteel nodded. I nodded back before transforming into my beast mode.

“:: Let me get something before we leave::” I said. They nodded. I then  flew to the nearby building that I had left my sparklings at with the other two Predacons following me. 

When I got there I saw them cuddled with each other with small little tears on their bright galaxy eyes. I transformed back to my Bi-pedal mode and landed beside them.

“Hey, it’s okay. I’m here. I’m sorry for leaving you” I said, bringing them into a warm hug. They immediately cling into my chest. I chuckled before turning around to face the two Predacons that were on their beast mode and were looking at me and my sparklings. 

“Uh, could I ride on top of one of you guys because by the looks of it my sparklings won’t be letting go of me anytime soon” I said. 

I then watched Skylynx land next to me. I thanked him before getting on his back. Once I was ready and holding on, we took off. I heard little whines and looked down at my sparklings that were looking at me with angry looks. I sighed.

“I’m sorry. I promise to never leave you two alone ever again” I said, kissing their little helms before hearing them chuckled. I smiled and watched them snuggle in my arms with each other. 

***

It didn’t take long until we finally made it to a well hidden laboratory. I could tell why we were having a hard time finding them. This place was well hidden from optic view. I entered the place right behind both Darksteel and Skylynx. I put both SilverWave and MoonStar in my back so I could move better.

I then heard talking up ahead. I tried to look, but I couldn't. Just then, I watched Skylynx knock over some empty Energon cubes to the floor once we entered.

"Be careful you clumsy brutes!" I heard Starscream yelled. I rolled my eyes. I really hated Starscream. If I had the chance I will finish him off. 

"Where have you been?" Starscream asked.

"Catching Autobots" Skylynx replied. Darksteel laughs.

"What?! You were ordered to avoid all contact with the enemy!" Starscream yelled. He then stabbed Skylynx with an electric staff then stabbed Darksteel. I wanted to show myself and beat the hell out of him, but remind myself that I was a guest here and nothing more. I couldn’t just show up like nothing. I needed Skylynx or Darksteel to intrunced me first.

"I don't hear you laughing now Darksteel" Starscream said. I growled, but not too loud to get their attention. Just then, that’s when I noticed my Sire, standing behind Starscream.