Extra: Finally//Beautiful Stranger

Start from the beginning

"Woah" Luka caught you just before you fell.

"Sorry. It's just been so long since I last skated" You laugh.

"That's okay" Luka held your hand. "I got you"

"Hmm. Thanks but no. I can handle myself" You skated passed him, finally getting the hang of it. He looked at you with a smile the moment he saw you wink at him. He shook his head and chased after you.

You laughed when you felt Luka tackle you into a hug. The two of you skated around each other until you both decided to get some food. You ordered some french fries and a drink, and Luka ordered a slice of pie. You talked about university classes, family, and friends.

"She looks amazing!" You glanced at Juleka's modeling photos. "And Marinette's designs are perfect as ever. She's working for Audrey Bourgeois, right?"

"Yeah. She said that she's saving up to open her own fashion company while learning from the - now - most famous designer in all of Paris" Luka placed his phone back into his pocket.

"I can't wait until she does. She's such a hard worker" You took a sip of your drink. "I should probably visit her soon. I haven't had the time since I reopened the dance studio"

"I'm sure she'll be glad to see you again"

"And what about you?" You arched a brow. "Have you been seeing her recently?"

Luka noticed the smug smirk you held. He could tell that you were toying with him. Rolling his eyes, he leaned back into his seat. "Truthfully speaking, I haven't really talked to her that much in years. I'm too busy thinking about a certain (e/c) eyed girl that's sitting in front of me"

"Oh, but I thought that I was just a friend?"

"Yeah. My girlfriend"

"Pft. That was so lame" You felt your cheeks blush and averted your gaze away from him. Luka chuckled, trying to get your attention. When you finally turned to him, he surprised you by kissing your cheek. Your heart leaped from your chest. He grabbed hold of your hand, his thumb caressing your knuckles. He brought your hand to his lips, placing small kisses. Your blush grew.

"To think I was too stupid to realize my emotions back then" His breath brushed against your skin. His blue-eyed gaze stared back at you. "I'm so glad that you came back"

"I am too" You smiled at him.

After finishing your meal and skating around the rink a bit more, the two of you then left to continue your date. Luka held your hand and twirled you around. It was like he was showing you off to the rest of the world. The small laugh that had escaped your lips filled his spirit with joy. Both of you walked the streets of Paris, hands intertwined, looking through windows of shops, and sharing one of Andre's famous ice-creams. The two of you watched the sunset on the bridge near Luka's home.

"So tell me, what is this surprise you mentioned earlier?" You looked at Luka. He turned to you. The light of the sun seemed to make the color of his eyes glow. He grabbed your hands once more and began leading you away. "Luka?"

He didn't say anything and continued to drag you back onto his motorcycle. He drove you back through the small town, entertaining you with all sorts of answers to your questions. You eventually gave up and let him take you blindly to this surprise of his. He drove all around Paris. From the streets of the city to the suburbs and to the outskirts. You wrapped your arms around him tightly, resting your head on his back. The beat of his heart sounded like a beautiful song to your ears. It was beating fast just like yours. Knowing that made you smile.

The two of you eventually stopped at a mountain trail. Luka took off his helmet, gesturing to you that you're going by foot now. He held your hand as soon as the two of you got off of the motorcycle. He knows that you had tons of questions for him regarding the surprise. But he couldn't ruin this moment now? He wants to see your genuine reaction to what he has in store. To distract you, he began to ramble about some of his favorite childhood moments with you. Sass and Kwan listened and laughed at all of the embarrassing stories.