Power[Edited]

Ulquiorra POV

For a minute, I just stared at her. She was laying on the ground. My heart raced in my chest at the thought that she might have just been killed. Why? I glared at the hollow that was making its way towards her again for another attack. I pushed myself into action.

"Sky!"I shouted, running towards her. I was hoping she'd get back up and escape. "Sky, you stupid human, get up!" Suddenly she sat up. A purple aura surrounded her, growing stronger by the second. I froze in place. What? That worked? I stared at her in confusion, forgetting the hollow advancing towards her momentarily. She slowly rose up. I stepped back at the expression strewn across her face. She was pissed, but it looked like she wasn't herself anymore. I hadn't known her long, but I could see that much easily. She glared at the creature and rose her arm straight out, palm facing me. Her zanpakuto I was holding flew from my grip and hurtled through the air, directly into her outstretched hand. She swung it up and pointed it towards the hollow. A blast of purple shot out from the sword, evaporating the hollow. I stared in shock. A cero? A half hollow that can do a cero? The purple cero died down, dissipating. Sky's eyes turned towards me, this time she looked like herself.

"Ulquiorra...."Sky murmured and collapsed to the ground. My heart froze, fear etching into me at the thought that she'd just died. I ran quickly and crouched by her, putting my fingers on her neck for a pulse. I felt a feint one against her cold skin. I knew I had to carry her back to the shop, where Kisuke could heal her. I scooped up her zanpakuto and placed it on the strap of my shihakusho. I picked her up in my arms gently, noticing how perfectly well her body molded with mine. Her head rested on my shoulder, near my collarbone. I took off, running quickly.

Sky POV

When I came to I was in someone's arms and the wind was whipping past us. I blinked and looked at the person's face. Still unable to see it, I let out a frustrated noise, blinking more. My vision rights itself quickly and I'm able to see their face. What?! Why is it Ulquiorra?!

"Ulquiorra why are you carrying me?"I murmured. My voice came out weak, surprising me. Ulquiorra, not knowing I was awake, flinched and glanced at me. My head was resting on his shoulder, and the way I was being held was making my arms a little numb.

"You passed out in the middle of the park, just after defeating the hollow. So I thought I might as well carry you home, you know, with your being all alone,"He replied. He shifted me a little. He looked back up and kept running."You know, you freaked me out for a second back there. I thought you had died on the first day of training." I flinched. He was worried? About me? But he hates me! "But then again, your spiritual pressure is pretty high. Almost as high as Ichigo's. " Who's Ichigo?

"Ichigo is a human whose dad was a soul reaper and in turn that gave him immense spiritual pressure. He couldn't control all of it and then he met another soul reaper named Rukia. She unleashed his power and then Kisuke trained him. You'll eventually meet him," He explained, as if he knew my thoughts. Ulquiorra suddenly sighed and stopped moving. I stared at him. "Could you adjust the position a little?" I sighed and pulled my arms up, placing them around his neck. The gesture made my cheeks sting. Never had I been held by a guy, nor pulled myself towards a guy in this manner. I rested my head on his collarbone this time. He tightened his grip and started running. "We'll get you healed up."

"But I want to be stronger. So this doesn't happen ever again,"I unconsciously replied. Damn now he thinks I'm weird. He looked at me with wide eyes but I was already falling back into the darkness.

"Hold on. We're almost there Sky, "He told me.

"But I'm tired,"I whispered, my eyes already closed. I buried my face into his neck and he tensed up. He's warm.

"Its from the blood loss. Just stay awake a bit longer. I know you can," He replied. Ulquiorra tightened his hold on me. He's so warm. I thought to myself. I gripped my hand in a fist, gathering some of his fabric. I have to be careful not to get attached to him. I shut my eyes and soaked in the warmth of his body.

When I wake up again I'm in an unknown room. Kisuke is on one side of me, and Ulquiorra is on the other. My wound is bandaged.

"Ah. So you're awake. Welcome back," Says Kisuke. I sit up and Ulquiorra gently pushes me back down.

"You need to rest. You let out a lot of spiritual energy. And your wound isn't healed yet,"Ulquiorra told me quietly. I gave him a venomous look for pushing me back down. "That was a very foolish move, going out alone like that after what we had told you. You very easily could have died and were it older times and me who had been sent out, I would have slaughtered you with ease." I ground my teeth together in anger.

"Yeah, well, maybe if you people hadn't pissed me off I wouldn't have done that. I don't think well when I'm angry,"I replied coldly. I sat up anyways and pushed his hands away lightly, ignoring the warmth I'd felt from touching his skin. Kisuke's eyes flickered between us, back and forth.

"Brrr. You two could freeze hell over if you aren't careful," He told us smirking. We glared at him and slowly the humor drained from the room and his face. "Sky, I'm sorry. I should've known that you would freak out on me. You learned too much at once. I should've just waited to tell you who I was-"

"No. You shouldn't have. Because, I would be even angrier than I am now. I can get used to it if I know in the beginning, but if I learn in the middle it would more than likely effect our friendship,"I interrupted, cutting him off. I looked at the bandage on my arm. It was doubled up, and tight, almost preventing movement.

"So you're very strong, Ulquiorra tells me. He says you summoned your own zanpakuto. There's  a high level of spirit energy required, to be able to do that. I could feel the pressure all the way here,"He told me. I smiled, satisfied in knowing I was powerful enough that he'd felt it. It was nice....I was starting to feel a little like I belonged.

"I didn't know that, I don't remember,"I replied. Kisuke hummed.

"She went into a sort of trance,"Ulquiorra spoke. I glanced at him.

"Is that right?"I asked. He nodded. I grinned. "I'm surprised you didn't run away screaming." He glared.

"You should sleep. Tomorrow we start your training,"Says Ulquiorra.  I look at him. Suddenly a yawn breaks through my lips. I nod and lay down. They leave the room, turning off the light.

Kisuke POV

She seemed satisfied when I told her of her immense power. It was in fact very strong. What I left out was that it knocked me off my feet and flat to the ground until I was able to put a block up. That's very bad. Ichigo is super strong as well, but he's never been able to knock me down.  It would make sense seeing as how she's my child. But her mother wasn't even half that strong. Her mother was maybe a quarter of my strength. She was of course the first Espada, but I mean the first one to make it. Eventually she was kicked out of it and she came to the human world. Where I met her. I think of her beautiful blue eyes and wide smile. Sky however, has green eyes but looks exactly like her. I have to train Sky as fast as I can, so I can test her and Ichigo against eachother. If she can beat him, she can beat anyone. I will do this...