Best. Day. Ever Pt.2

Start bij het begin

'He asked her to come here?'

"Да, мне нужно, чтобы ты убил богатого мальчика," (I need you to kill the rich boy,)

'Ok that's hot'

She looked around before pointing at Flash.

"тот, кто похож на сахарного ребенка?" (The one who looks like a sugar baby?) She ask, before I could stop it, a laugh erupted from my throat. Interrupting their conversation.

"понимаешь русский?" (You understand Russian?) She asked cocking a brow.

"Y-да, мэм," (Y-yes ma'am) I stutter, being the focus of The black widows attention was scary.

"Как ты научился?" (How did you learn)

I looked down.

"Я снимаю много фильмов" (I pirate a lot of movies) I said in a quite voice. They both laugh.

"Я держу это," (I'm wanna keep this one)Miss. Romanoff said, still laughing slightly.

"Извините, это мое" (sorry, he's mine) Harley said drappibg an arm around my shoulder. I blush hard and look down to the floor. Again.

"The hell is Penis getting all buddy-buddy with Black widow and the boy genius for. Parker, leave them alone or there will be consequences." Flash threated, I flinch knowing just what he means. I move to step away from Harley, but his hand tightens on my shoulder. I notice a murdious glint in Miss Romanoffs eye.

"Сколько раз он возлагал на тебя руки?" (How many times has he laid hands on you?) she asked deadly calm.

"И нет, мисс Романофф, пожалуйста, это не так уж много-," (n-none Miss Romanoff, please, it's not that big of a-) I was cut off by a crunch, all three of us look over to see MJ, standing over Flash, blood on her right hand.

"Only I get to threaten my losers. Got it?" She said menacingly.

"MJ!" The teacher exclaimed, "that's is completely unacceptable! You need to-"

"Actually," Harley cut him off, moving his arm from around my shoulders and facing the teacher. I tried not to let my disappointment show. "Flash here has broken the Non-Bullying rule of Stark industry's. MJ was defending her friend. Therefore, she is in no trouble. Actually, why don't you take Eugene there and go back to the bus,"

"I can't allow-"

Harley brought up his hand to silence the teacher.

"It wasn't a question,"

The teacher gave up. Helping Flash to his feet, the teacher helped him out of the lab and down the hall.

MJ rummaged through her backpack. Finding what she wanted she walked over to Miss Romanoff.

"Will you sign my book," she asked, in her usual tone. Miss Romanoff have a smile.

"Sure," she said, taking the book, she hesitates slightly, "I can trust you to not leak my number right?"

MJ's eyes widen slightly, but she nods. Miss Romanoff closes the book and hands it back to MJ.

"It was nice to meet you," she glances and my name tag, "Peter. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around,"

She smiled and walked away.

"Oh my gosh peter!" Ned said, punching my arm, "all the coolest things happen to you,"