"Let me wear this for you." I offered as she holds her hair to a ponytail, making me easier to put on the locket for her. "Don't ever take this off, like ever. Promised me." I said as she nods and replied, "Promise." We did a pinky promise and chuckled.

"And this Ice Bear is for you to hug whenever you missed me." She took the doll and hugged it tightly. She then hugged me and said, "Thank you for this date, it's wonderful."

We broke the hug and stare at each other's eyes. I gave her a soft peck before letting her walked out of the car. She was blushing and it was so dang cute >~<

I pressed the horn telling me that I'm going. She waved at me as I walked outside her gate.

"I love this.. It's going well." I said to myself while smiling like an idiot.
End of Eunwoo's P.O.V

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
"Oppa! I'm home!" I yelled as I took off my shoes and ran to my brother's room. I barged inside and hugged him.

"Did you have fun?" He asked as he caressed my hair. I nodded as I gave him my biggest smile. "At least you're happy with him," He smiled back.

"I'll change and sleep here again," I said as he nods. I walked inside my room and changed my outfit to pajamas. I brought my pillow and the Ice Bear doll, that Eunwoo gave me earlier, with me. We both did our skincare in his room and took mirror selfies. I know.. we're such goals ;)

"Where did you get this from?" Jinyoung oppa asked as he laid down on his bed while hugging the bear.

"Eunwoo." I laid down next to me. "Is mom and dad back from work?" I asked as I faced him. "Mom is sleeping in her room and Dad is still having some karaoke night with his co-workers." He said as I nodded. Soon enough, my phone rang and I answered the phone. It was from SinB

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Oh God, stop calling me names.. I've heard enough from Moonbin today." I could feel her rolling her eyes.

"But I thought you like it," I laughed.

"anywayss, don't forget tomorroww."

"Yes, SinB... You've called me for the second time today just to remind me about the sleepover..."

"Because I didn't want you to not come. Btw, can you bring your motorcycle? We'll visit the boys."

"Oppaa, can I borrow your motorcycle?" I asked as he nods.

"I'll be at my friend's house tomorrow and I'll just use the car." He muffled as his mouth was covered by his pillow.

"Oh, you're brother is next to you? Hi Oppa!!"

I put my phone closer to his mouth as he gave a quick, "Annyeong!"

"Well, see you tomorrow then."

"Okayy, night!"

Call Ended.

30 minutes later, my brother fell asleep while hugging Ice Bear. I picked up my phone since it buzzed, showing a notification from Eunwoo.

'my prince🥰 ? This guy...' I thought as I chuckled.

my prince🥰 logged in

my prince🥰
are you asleep?

JChae logged in

JChae
about to, you?

my prince🥰
same :)

JChae
did you change your name on my phone? I remembered that it was Eunwoo last time.
And now, I'm texting to my prince🥰

my prince🥰
and you changed yours on my phone
it became my prettiest princess❤️

JChae
but it fits me so well! you've always called me princess

my prince🥰
so you'll have to call me prince
XD

JChae
as you wish
my prince ;)
btw

I took a picture of my brother sleeping while hugging the doll tightly.

JChae
[sends a picture]
seems like someone is missing you

my prince🥰
seriously hyung...
lol, he looks so tired

JChae
but he's inside the house the whole day

my prince🥰
oh hahaha
i'll go sleep and you should too
night princess, dream of me princess ;)

JChae
okayy
night, dream of me too my prince

JChae logged off
my prince logged off

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was just the start guys😊
see ya in the next chapter!