6

ж🍒ж

In Japan, Kakyoin has been keeping up with his friends and family. It's been a little different since he met you but kept his thoughts to himself because he did want to get to know you more and become good friends. Something on the tip of his tongue he can't figure out, so he thought it was just the thought of a new friend. Pushing his unknown feelings aside he continued to talk to you like normal. Now, in America Y/N asked Jean to hang out with them over the weekend which he agreed to. It's a shame that Aphinya had work to do over the weekend but the three of them mutually agreed to plan a day to hang out all together. Jean and Y/N were gonna do some roller skating that day and eat there.

"What size are you? I'll go get us some roller skates." You ask Jean, who was staring at the menu in the food plaza. "Oh, size 10. Thanks." He responded. You nod, then went on your way to get your skates. You waltz over to the counter, "A size ten in mens and (shoe size) in womans please." You request once you were next in line. The employee swiftly grabbed two pairs of skates from the shelf behind him and pushed them towards you on the counter, "Next." He says. "Thanks..." You say under your breath before grabbing the skates and making your way to find Jean. He was sitting at a table in the plaza eating a pizza. "Hey! I got you a drink and some pizza." Jean waves towards you, then gestures you to sit down in front of him at the table. You obliged. "Thanks. Here's your skates by the way." You set the skates down under the table. Jean sets his drink down, smacking it on the table, "So" he begins, "what's up?" Jean looks at you with a curious look. Your eyes meet his. Something about his dark but pink tinted eyes made you uneasy. "What do you mean?" You pondered, proceeding to bite put of your pizza slice. "You never wanna go out. Change of heart? You've been way more affectionate recently. What's up?" He asked again, his eyes staring you down. But it was an innocent curiosity. You sigh and turn away, your head resting on your hand that was being held up by your arm. "I don't know." You answer. Deep down you didn't really like the way he said that, but you secretly adored his bluntness. Not just towards you but everyone. "Let's just have fun. Okay? Eat your pizza." You try to reassure him by cracking a smile but that only made him question you more. He was staring at you, his lips formed a smile and his pink tinted eyes went bright. "Fine, be that way. I may not be able to read you as well as Aphinya but I can tell something has changed. You're really interesting you know?"

You were flattered by his words. You smiled but it fades eventually due to resting your face. The two of you continue to talk and eat before getting in the skating rank. You haven't done this since the two of you were kids. But with Jeans help you kinda got the hang of it. It was, actually fun. Something you haven't felt in a while, you denied you had felt some kind of true joy in doing so. The two of you were skating for a while until something felt wrong. Your face dimmed, you look at Jean. The two of you were still in the rank. Jean looks back with a frown, "we should get off for now I'm getting a bit tired." He formed a smile as if everything was okay. You agreed, the two of you skate off the rank to take off your skates to get back to the plaza. Something about the air, the feeling around you immediately changed for some reason. You often got the feeling of people glancing at you, but this feelings was completely different. One difference was it wasn't directly at you, but at Jean. "Hey Jean." You called, "Can you feel it too?" Jean looks at you as he takes off his skates. He looks down at what he's doing but doesn't say anything at first. "We've been here for a while. What about we finish up our food and head out yeah?" He asked. You ponder for a moment, "Jean definitely knows what's up. But what the hell is it? It's best not to blow anyth..." your thoughts were abruptly interrupted by the screams of a man. "What!? What the hell was in my food!?" The man screamed in fear, he was sitting almost at the other side of the plaza so you couldn't really make out what was happening. But then another one started yelling about their food, and another. Soon almost the majority of the newer people were bleeding from their mouth. You noticed a mother pull sharp minerals out of her child's mouth. The mother was shocked, "theres rocks and some kind of debris in my children's food! What are they serving here!?" She exclaimed. Jean grabbed a hold of your arm and looks at you with a stern look, "We have to get out of here before anyone else gets hurt. Something definitely isn't right." Your eyes stare back into his, you knew things were getting serious. A bit too serious for your liking.

ж🍒ж