5

ж🍒ж

After that, the whole month was heavenly. Every now and then you were suspicious they might break their end of the deal but everything was fine. Through out that month you've been talking to that Kakyoin guy more and more. You hate to admit but he was starting to really rub off on you. Something was different, but again Aphinya always runs into weird and new people. Kakyoin tho.

"Kakyoin..." you mumbled in your sleep, you woke up slowly. You were in your bed staring up at the ceiling and hearing the sound of your fan in the corner of your room. You were sweaty for some reason. Ever since your mental health declined you've been having more problems with sleeping and paralysis. It was scary stuff but you had to keep going. You sit up from your bed to check your window, the moon was high in the sky. Had to be at least pass midnight so that means Dad was home. But he's probably sleeping by now. You sigh and plop yourself into your comfy bed and blankets. Being unable to fall back asleep you check your phone. Another few messages from Kakyoin. It had to be almost 7 pm for him by now. He had messaged you saying the following; "hey hope you're sleeping well. But look what I got!" along with a name file of an image. You tap on the notification.

"Holy shit!" You thought, now wide awake. The man sent a picture of his face along side some new exclusive figure he got. The figure was actually pretty cool, though it was safely kept in a box you can see an example image of the figure on it. But it wasn't the figure that made your heart race, it was Kakyoin. You weren't one to automatically go for looks but you couldn't deny this guy was a total cutie. You had no idea what to say at first until you finally got your mind out of the gutter and stopped staring at the picture.

"Oh wow, that's so cool. Where'd you get it?"
You asked, sending the message. He wasn't online at the moment so you didn't worry too much. But you kept thinking abut the picture. You didn't stare at it more because you thought that would just be creepy. The more you thought the more you felt obligated to give him a picture of yourself but then again he sent it willingly. Plus you look like a bed worm and need a shower, bleh. You get a notification.

"Yeah! It's a signed copy too! I found it at toy temple, it was the last of their stock. I was so excited to put it in my room. ^^" he sent another image along with his message. You tap on the notification. The figure looked better than it did on the box. The figure and the box itself was in a glass display case with what seemed to be other figures besides it. It looked amazing, you wondered if this man was rich or was just a veterans collector.

"Dang how much was it?" You sent another question. "Well, a bit over 5,000 yen." He answered. "5,000 yen!? That's like..." you did some math for a moment, "40 dollars!" You exclaimed. "40 dollars??? Were you saving up to go out or something?" You asked yet another question. Only way you would ever buy a figure that expensive is if you were saving up for a long time. Then again figures are just expensive in the first place and you end up spending it on cute plushies or video game currency. Maybe you should make something like a swear jar so every time you do that special thing you add a coin, smart. Kakyoin started typing, "Yeah I was hanging out with a few friends of mine. We were planning it for a while. :D" He explained. "Well now that makes sense. Save up for a while you could go crazy with whatever you buy." You pondered, "Maybe...I should start hanging out with my friends more. Outside." You were starting to feel a bit different. "That sounds awesome, what did you guys do?" You inquired and Kakyoin began to inform you until he gave up on typing, which didn't take him long. Only about two sentences until he asked to call. You weren't falling asleep anytime soon so you obliged. This man went on and on about his day and went into detail.

"Well after Jotaro and I were done with school and it was the weekend we decided to meet up with Jean and Avdol. We first put our school things away at home then went to go eat." Kakyoin explained. "Wait, Jean?" You asked, "Jean Giusseppe?" You were confused but it was kind of a stupid question. "No, no, Jean Polnareff. I always say Polnareff but I think I've been hanging out with Giusseppe too much now." Kakyoin chuckled. "Ohh, is he italian too or?" You pondered, wondering about this other Jean. "He is actually from France, we met in Egypt...I think? It might have been another place." Kakyoin was trying to remember if it was Egypt or not. "Ah, I don't know. But either way he is from France." Kakyoin started to go back on track and explain his day with his friends. "And then that's when we went to Toy Temple because I wanted to look if they had anything new or anything else I could collect, that's how I came across that signed figure. I don't usually impulsive buy but I just couldn't help myself." He chuckled softly. "I mean relatable. It happens." You respond. You were a bit out of it, the mixture of new feelings and being tired almost overwhelmed you. The rambling of this man simply talking about his day made you feel, feelings. You were snug as a rug in your bed, falling asleep until he asks you a question in his sweet voice.

"So, Y/n. How was your day? I'd love to hear all about it."

ж🍒ж