3

ж🍒ж

Right when you got home you did the same thing as yesterday. Do your chores, but this time you didn't have to do homework since you did it all yesterday. So you changes out of your work clothes and did what you had to do. It wasn't a lot, just cleaning your room and the living room. "My love I missed you so much, I don't ever wanna leave you again." You cry out while crashing into your bed "Such a beautiful creation." It didn't take long for you to knock out on your bed. You were on your feet for seven hours after all. You took a two hour nap, you woke up and didn't realize where you were. But the sleep felt great, one of those naps where the bed sheets printed on your skin. That's how you know it's good.

You lay there on your bed for a while, just resting until you decide to check your phone. "6:23 pm" The screen lock said, you look through your notifications. It was old messages between Kakyoin and Aphinya in group-chat. "What time is it for him right now? He should be in Japan right?" You ponder, going to the search bar and looking. "It should be 10 by now..." you thought. You went back ti Discord to check if there was anything you had missed. A friend request from Kakyoin, or, Mom Snatcher. You accepted. He had sent a message to you before hand too, while you were sleeping. He was asking how you were. You decide to send a message.

"I'm fine, just woke up after crashing in my bed. You?" You waited for an answer.
"Hii :D" his first messages said. "Have a good nap?" He asked. You began typing, "Yeah I did. Thanks.:)" send. "I'm currently catching up on some science." Kakyoin sent, "My days been pretty boring. What about you?" You again began typing. "Eh, my days been boring too. Just worked then fell asleep when I got home. Now I'm here. :/" You turned off your phone and fixed up your bed, seeing your room too dirty drove you crazy. You turned on your fairy lights so it felt nice and cozy in your room. You wondered what to do. Ding.

"Do you work with Aphinya? I should probably get a job but I haven't had much luck www." The message said from Kakyoin.

"Yeah I do. Why have you had so much trouble? Just no luck in getting hired?" You wondered, hey maybe it's a good idea to ask if he wants to play some games after he's done with homework. "Yup just no luck. Sadly, but I'm not giving up now." Kakyoin texted. "I hope you find a job soon. Also question, would you like to play some games with me once you're done?" You asked him, waiting and hoping for an answer. "Yeah of course i'd love to. ^^" He responded. You were happy with his response and gave him your steam name and code then told him to friend you once he was ready. He obliged and once he was done you got a notification on your screen monitor.

You received a friend request from:
Mom snatcher.

"This guy and his weird name..." You thought with a face of amusement. The two decided on Terrira, I mean Terraria. You weren't as much of a pro since you only played with your friends but he hours this man has on his games is outrageous you were almost concerned for the man. How did he make the time or perhaps his account was just older than yours. Still, it was shocking. The two of you called and played the game for a while. You built a house and Kakyoin was out exploring for goodies. "Dang this is pretty good, awesome work Y/n!" The man complimented "Oh thanks. I try to do something different every time." You responded, unfazed. "Oh I also got you some stuff. Wanna explore the other side of the world with me? I went pretty far on the right." He laughed, putting down a chest and opening it to put the things down. You agreed, "Sure why not, I can do something else other than building." You followed right behind him to go exploring, you had a few laughs especially when either of you died. You had accidentally boxed him out of your shelter underground when hiding and he teased you for doing such a thing. How could you do that to him? Shameful.

The both of you played for hours until Aphinya called you via phone. "What's up?" You asked "wanna get on? You can ask Kakyoin too." He requested. "Yeah for sure, hey Kakyoin wanna get on Overwatch with Aphinya?" You agreed to Aphys request and asked Kakyoin if he'd like to join which he agreed to. It was another night of gaming, you again had lots of fun and actually wanted to hang out with the Kakyoin dude. You wanted to talk to him more but you didn't wanna seem too clingy or too annoying which was another reason you seemed too cold. You weren't sure what to do but be angry, just angry at yourself. Before another round started you decided to get off momentarily to eat dinner. So did Aphinya, so Kakyoin was alone. Poor Kakyoin. You decide to call him while you cooked.

Kakyoin greeted you, "Hey! I thought you were making dinner" he pondered. "Yeah but it's boring being alone all the time so I thought I'd call you since Aphyina is busy." You answered while shuffling around the kitchen to get dinner ready. "Oooh okay..." Kakyoin said in an interested tone "What are you making?" You put the metal pot in the sink and start filling it with water "Alfredo." You answered. "I don't think I've had that before, It sounds delicious. You said you live alone with your dad yes?" He asked another question. "Yeah just us. He should be home by the time I'm done with dinner." You stopped the water from running and put the pot on the stove, then turned the stove on. "What's school like in Japan?" You decided to start asking some questions now. "Well first we clean the schools, uniforms are strict and necessary. In school I do Art class and Volleyball for my club activities." He started going on a rant about how different it was from the western world. Sure you only knew the guy for about two days but he didn't seem for a volleyball guy. You two talked more and exchanged knowledge about Japan and America.

"You know, learning Japanese wouldn't be too bad. Aphinya is currently teaching me Lao but I hate how i write the language. Hey how long have you've learned English?" You pondered him "Oh about five years. My parents started introducing me to it." He answered. You two talked more until you were finally done with dinner. "Oh looks like my dad is home, I gotta go now. Cya later tonight." You started to say your goodbye before hanging up. "Alright bye bye!" Kakyoin responded before the both of you parted.

"Welcome home papa, you hungry?" You beamed, happy to finally see him. "Yes thank you pumpkin. I'm starving." He smiled, taking off his hat and placing it on the rack next to the door. You fixed him up a bowl of pasta, "how was work?" You questioned, putting the bowl down on the table as he sat down. "It was fine, that same customer is still giving me a hard time...but what do you know you can't really do anything about it." He laughed it off as if his job wasn't stressing him out. "Papa You know I can always help with paying rent right? It would be easier on you." You proceed to nag him so you can help him live his life a little more better. He sighed "Pumpkin." There was silence. "Just let me think about it, okay? I still want you saving money for college and life and...and" he trailed off, picking at his food and looking into his bowl. "I understand papa. But please let me help a little more, I've saved up a lot of money and I wouldn't be throwing away anything just to help a bit.
"Alright...Alright fine." Your father finally agreed. You smiled. You finally fixed yourself a bowl and talked about your days and what you've been up to. You always looked forward to eating dinner with your dad.

It was a good night.

ж🍒ж