"Blue."

"What's your quirk?"

"Explosions."

"Do you have a crush?"

"Yes."

I gasped loudly and dramatically while Bakugo just blushed madly with his hands over his mouth.

"I knew it! I knew it all along, you shithead! You just wouldn't admit it!" I teased.

"FOCUS FUCKTARD!"

"Alright, alright," I thought for a moment before coming to a vague conclusion, "It's probably a truth-telling quirk or something. I don't know anyone with that quirk, so it was probably another class. It must've been an accident."

"WELL, HOW THE FUCK DO I GET IT TO GO AWAY?"

"I dunno bro. It'll probably go away by itself. This kinda shit always does. It's more convenient for the writers this way."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh, nothing..." I mumble, winking at the fourth wall.

We both stare at the fourth wall. Prolonged eye contact ensues. Are you uncomfortable yet?

"Ew, we're acting like that glitter bitch," Bakugo interrupts.

"ANYWAYS! You'll just have to live with it."

"Ugh, but how am I gonna have normal conversations like this?"

"You'll just have to... not talk to anyone I guess."

"THIS BLOWS!"

"So do you, and nobody complains about it."

"In what sense were you meaning that?"

"Yes."

Bakugo shook his head at me and I giggled.

\(•-•)/

We both agreed that he should minimize contact with most people. Mostly because he's a bitch ass liar, and if he went around talking to everyone, a lot of people would have to get okay with a lot of things very quickly.

He decided that the best way to do that was to hole himself up in his room until it went away.

You see, most good friends would just let him do it his way and ride it out. But I'm not a good friend.

I'm a great friend. And I have a better idea.

I'd figured that Ochaco had a crush on Bakugo for a while, and even though I liked her, I thought they'd both be happier with each other.

That's why I'm the best friend ever, cause I'm gonna set them up.

\(•-•)/
~Kirishima's POV~

"OPEN THE DOOR, BAKUBITCH!" Mina yelled from in front of me.

She rounded up the Bakusquad in such a hurry I was afraid someone was dying or something.

She also brought Uraraka, who usually doesn't hang with us, but I figured, what's the harm in getting to know someone new? She might be fun.

About 3 and a half seconds passed and Bakugo didn't open the door, so she slapped both of her hands on it and melted, not a hole, not a gap, but the entire door off of its frame.

"Was that really necessary?" Sero mumbled from next to me.

"Bakugo's gonna be pissed," Kaminari sighed.