Chapter 4

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

When just try to hit you, you caught her fist before hitting her with an elbow so the stomach; before you sent her away with the kick to the back. That Force, send her straight into a wall or she barely was still conscious.

While it seemed as though you were distracted, Jill, Benny, Masky and Hoodie came at your sides. However, you dodged them and all of their attacks Ultra Instinct Goku style. Even though they continue to attack, they all were very shocked that you should somehow kept avoiding their attacks. As Benny said....

Benny:"H-How are you able to dodge all of our attacks, that shouldn't be possible?!"

(Y/N):{Because I've been training and fighting for years, plus you are all just too slow.}

After telepathically saying that, Slenda try to sneak attack in with a black tentacle. However you did a backflip, in order to avoid it and gaining distance away from the girls. Then you stood still waiting for an attack, as though you look disappointed in them.

On the sidelines, Sally and Nurse Ann were astonished by your abilities that put the others to shame. As for Jess, she got up but was downright shocked by your abilities. This made her little vicious, causing her to charge over straight at you.

While she did manage to land a blow, she was completely shocked and flabbergasted by what had happened. You didn't even flinch at all, even with her enhanced strength. To return the favor, you punch her in the face; causing her to spew out some blood from her nose and mouth. You then low sweep her, before you kicked her in the stomach; slammed her to the ground. You weren't finished though, so you grabbed her leg; and threw her into Jill who catches her. Benny, Masky and Hoodie, came from behind you in three different angles. Without needing to turn around, you grabbed both Masky and Hoodies fist. Before doing a backflip over Benny, which you then slam the sisters into Benny; thus taking them out of commission due to a very harsh collision with their heads. When it seemed as though you were distracted, Jane, Jess, Slenda simultaneously came at you.

You closed your eyes, as you begin blocking and dodging their attacks. After 2 minutes, duck under Slenda's black tentacle before you flex your muscles and your eyes to use your psychokinesis on them to blow them away. (Like what Goku did on Namek against the Ginyu Force.) When this happened, this immediately dropped all of their guards.

Back with the sidelines, both Nurse Ann and Sally's Jaws dropped to the ground; their eyes widened as they never believed that just happened.

Sally:"H-How d-did he do that? It's impossible, for normal human to do that."

Anna:"I-I have n-no idea."

Back on the battlefield, you instantly appear in Slenda's face. While she was still off guard, you threw a heavy punch to her stomach; following up with a kick combo. A roundhouse kick with a spin kick combination.

(Personally, a combo move I am working on, and yes I work on fighting techniques on my lonesome. Why? It's because I have a little addiction to fighting. Also, anyone else who also works on fighting techniques? Anyways back to the story....)

This sent her staggering back, as you teleport in front of her to do a heavy Spartan kick on her; sending Slenda to a wall.

After she fell on the ground, both Jane and Jess came in simultaneously to hit you in the face. But as expected, you didn't show any signs of being hurt or movement. So you uppercut both of their chins, before grabbing their heads and slamming them not to violently; thus causing them to lose conscious.

Jill tried to come from behind you with a kick, but you grabbed her leg and Slammed her down. She attempted to low sweep, only you jumped and did a midair front flip before you kicked her in the stomach. (Similar to Heaven Kick Of Pain from Naruto.) When she tried getting up, you end this fight by chopping the back of her head; does siphoning off her consciousness.