Chapter 2

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

As you walked through the forest with the Creepypastas, you noticed a mansion that looked decayed. Moss and chipped out wood was visibly seen, but when you entered inside. Everything look so clean and organized, plus it was way more space out than it looked outside. After the door closed, all of the girls put their attention towards you.

Slenda:"Well, let me go the others." She said, while going up the stairs.

As you were waiting, you went to the living room to meditate. The girls watch as, you sat so still and silent; your leaving crossed with your hands forming a large circle.

(By the way, the one's with Slenda are..... Jess, Jane, Masky and Hoodie, Benny, Clockwork, Sally, Jill, Ann, Ticc and Jackie.)

After a few minutes, Slenda came back with a woman dressed as a nurse. But the other was your classmates Sally. When they saw you, their eyes widen to see the Silent Crimson Swordsman.

Slenda:"Now, let's intro ourselves. I'm Slenda, pleased to meet you."

Jess:"I'm Jess the killer, nice to meet you hot stuff~"

Benny:"I'm Benny Drowned, I hope we can play together sometime~"

Jane:"I'm Jane the killer, and that was awesome what you did back there."

Ann:"What did he do?"

Jackie:"H-he saved me, and then took down Scarecrow with ease."

Ann:"Is that so, Anyway I'm Nurse Ann. Please come to me, so I can make you feel better~" She said, with a wink.

Benny:"Hey no fair Ann, you're not all hogging him. He's mine."

Then the girls were starting to argue, about who get to have all of you. Until Slenda shouted.....

Slenda:"ENOUGH!"

All of them go silent. But while that was going on, Sally figured out who you were.

Sally:"Time, is that you?" She said, walking up to you.

They all looked at her, with surprised looks on the faces....

Slenda:"You know him, Sally?"

Sally:"Yes, He's my classmate at school. They say that, he's never spoken a single word or shown his face to anyone. Plus, He's been bullied and neglect by almost the whole school."

They all looked at you, with Sad and sympathetic looks. But you didn't care about, what people did to you. Jess then replies.....

Jess:"Have you tied, reading his mind?"

Sally:"I did, but I was blocked off."

Jess:"Slenda?"

Slenda:"The same happened with me, and I tried my hardest to read his mind."

All:(Damn)

Slenda:"So Time, why don't you speak?"

You put your fingers together, to make a X mark on your throat to help them understand.

Slenda:"So you're actually a mute?"

You nodded a little.....

Sally:"Well, that explains that. But, why do you hide your face behind a mask?" (What could he be hiding?)

You then tried sign language, to hopefully have one them know it.

(Y/N):"Does one of you girls, know sign language?"