Chapter 17- Hotel Italiano Part 1

Kari's POV

We arrive at the Hotel Italiano at around midnight. Niall and I head straight to the restaurant that's attached to the hotel. We walk up to the bar because that's the only place that we can see an employee.

"Hello, do you know if we could get food sent to our room?" Niall and I mumble simultaniously. We look at each other and smile.

"Um, let me check with the chef," The bartender answers in a thick Italian accent. Before he turns and leaves I see him smirk. He comes back about 5 minutes later with the chef following him.

"Hello, I'm Kari, but you'd probably recognize Niall," I say, greeting the angry looking chef with a smile and pulling Niall into the view of the chef. I can see the chef's mood lighten up immediately when he sees Niall.

"Nice to meet you, sir, we were wondering if we could get some food sent to our room," Niall says, shaking the chef's hand. The chef says something in Italian so I look over to the bartender. 

"What did he say?" Niall and I ask, slightly confused.

"He said, Of course, of course, what kind would you like to have?" The bartender translates.

"I would like 2 orders of fettuccine alfredo, what do you want Niall?" I say, grabbing Niall's arm and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'll have 2 orders of spaghetti with marinara and 2 orders of whatever the chef recommends," Niall says with a smile. The bartender translates it for the chef and the chef nods before walking back in the direction of the kitchen. The bartender writes down our room number and tells us that our food will be done in about an hour, so Niall and I decide to head up to the room. As we're walking to the elevator I notice that the carpet on the floor is bright red and has curly, green vine-looking designs on it, I look up to the paneling which is a gold color, the walls are bright white, it looks realy good together. While we wait in front of the elevator I look down the hall to see a gigantic crystal chandelier, I immediately assume that it's in the dining area or the lobby. I sigh and rest my head on Niall's shoulder again, humming the tune of  "Hotel California".

"Something wrong?"

"No, I'm just happy, I like it here," I reply with a warm smile, looking around at everything. Everything in this hotel looks amazing.

"Welcome to the Hotel Italiano, such a lovely place..." I sing softly, trailing off.

"Such a lovely place," Niall sings softly, matching my tone perfectly.

"Such a lovely face," I sing, slightly louder. Niall puts his arm around my waist as we walk into the elevator.

"Plenty of room at the Hotel Italiano," Niall sings, once again matching my tone.

"Any time of year"

"Any time of year"

"You can find it here," I sing, finishing the chorus. I cringe slightly when I see how small the elevator is. Niall looks down at me with a slightly concerned expression and I can tell exactly what he's going to say.

"I'm fine, I'm just claustrophobic and I'm not very fond of elevators, but I'd much rather take the elevator than walk up 12 flights of stairs," I explain. Niall moves his arm so that it's around my shoulders.

"It's okay, I won't let anything hurt ya," Niall assures me, pulling me closer to him. I smile and hug him, resting my head on his chest gently and closing my eyes. When I open my eyes again we're on the 12th floor. I smile up at him.

"I didn't even notice that we had moved at all," I sigh as we walk out of the elevator. I bury my face in his shirt again. 

"What's the room number again?"

"I think we're in room 1218," I mumble, but it's muffled and I don't think he understood. I take my face away from his shirt.

"1218," I repeat. Niall takes out the room key, it looks more like a credit card than a room key, and opens the white wooden door. The inside of the room looks amazing, there are extremely detailed designs on everything I look at. I just stand in the doorway for awhile, taking it all in. After awhile Niall pulls me into the living room and sits down on the blue and green colored couch. I find the remote and plop down next to him.

"What do you want to watch?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"I don't know, what's good?" Niall replies, looking at his phone.

"I don't know, but I guess we're gonna find out," I reply, turning the TV on and looking at the guide.

"Well, the good ones that are on right now are The Xfactor, Supernatural, and Doctor Who. Which one do you want to watch?"

"Supernatural sounds pretty good, let's watch that," Niall replies, putting his phone away and pulling me closer. I hand him the remote and he sets it on the arm of the couch. I shut my eyes and watch up until the commercials, that was when I felt my eyelids become extremely heavy. The last thing I remember was Dean hugging Castiel.

Niall's POV

Kari fell asleep on my shoulder about when two of the guys were hugging, one of them was called Dean and I can't remember the other ones name. Once it ended I picked Kari up along with her blanket and brought her into the bedroom. I set her on her bed and she woke  up slightly.

"Where's my bag?" She managed to say while she yawned and sat up, rubbing her eyes in the process. She turned to me and opened her eyes up extremely fast.

"Good morning, Niall," She says, looking around. 

"This is a REALLY big bed," She says, giggling and trying to hug it.

"Are you okay?" I ask, slightly confused.

"I'm hyperrrrrrr, I get like this when I'm tired, it's because of my ADHD," She replies loudly, giggling and getting off of the bed. I follow her to see what she's doing. She walks into the living room and picks up her bag before running back into the bedroom and jumping onto the bed. I chase after her and jump onto the bed, landing next to her and laughing. Her hyperness had rubbed off onto me, I look up at her and she smiles.

"Well hello there," She says, turning and looking through her bag. I sit up and scoot over so that I'm closer to her.

"What're you doing?" I ask.

"Looking for my pajamas, my phone charger, and my iPod," She says, continuing to dig through her bag. I go into the living room, pick her phone up off the couch and go back to the bedroom. She must've found her pajamas because she's not sitting on the bed anymore and the bathroom door is closed.

"I found your phone for you, it was on the couch," I yell to her.

"Okay, thanks," She mumbles, most likely brushing her teeth, which reminds me that I need to brush my teeth. I go over to my green suitcase and take out my toothbrush, toothpaste, and my pajamas. Just then Kari comes out of the bathroom and jumps onto the bed, grabbing her phone and looking at it.

"I'll be right back," I say with a smile, going into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, but while I'm changing into my pajamas I realize that I forgot the shirt, so I change into the pants and take my shirt off before heading back into the room. Kari looks up when she hears the door open.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" She asks, looking kind of confused.

"Because I forgot my shirt in here," I say, walking over to my suitcase to look for it.

"You don't need to wear a shirt, I was just wondering why you weren't wearing one," She says with a smile. I find a shirt, putting it on as I walk over to the bed. She's asleep before I even get to the bed, I guess that's another effect of ADHD and staying up really late.