Chapter 19- On Our Way

Kari's POV

When I wake up it's light out and I'm in a car. I don't remember getting into a car before I fell asleep, I think, peering out the window with my eyes barely open. I close my eyes again before I try to move into a more comfortable position, that's when I notice something heavy and warm leaning against my left side. I turn to see what it is, opening my eyes all the way. It turns out to be Niall, he's asleep and leaning on me. I smile, remembering that I'm joining the boys on their tour. My bag with all my electronics is on the floor by my feet. I pick it up and look through it to see if my phone and charger are in it, they are. I take my phone out to see what time it is. It says that it's 11AM, July 22nd. Holy shit! I was asleep for almost an entire day! I think, rubbing my eyes to get my contacts back into place so that I can see, I put my phone in my back pocket. I look around and find that Kat, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry are all in the car as well. Kat and Liam are sleeping in the very back seat, Zayn is awake, but he's not paying attention and he's on the other side of Niall, and Louis and Harry are in the front seat, I think Louis is asleep, because if he was awake he'd be talking up a storm, and I know that Harry is awake because I can hear him typing away on his phone, most likely texting Grace again. I go to stretch and accidentally hit Niall's shoulder with my arm, not hard though, as I'm usually pretty weak when I first wake up. He opens his eyes slowly and yawns. He starts to stretch and his hand hits mine. He opens his eyes completely and looks over at me, smiling when he sees me. I smile and wrap my arms around his middle, burying my face into him.

"Good morning, Niall," I mumble into his side. He laughs and wraps his arm around me as best as he can.

"It's not really morning, more like afternoon," He says with a smile, knowing that it would bug me and because I always do that to him.

"Whatever, it's morning to me," I say, sticking my tongue out at him. He just laughs at me. I sit back up and start playing with Harry's hair. Harry doesn't notice at first so I place one hand on each side of his head and mess it up. I quickly sit back in my seat trying to hide my smirk.

"Who did that?" Harry asks, trying to fix it.

"It was Zayn," I say, pointing at Zayn with a huge smile on my face, trying to hold in my laughter. Zayn looks up from his phone when he hears his name.

"Huh?" He asks, confused as to why his name got thrown into the conversation.

"Did you mess my hair up?" Harry asks, not being able to fix it.

"How the hell could I even reach you? I'm on the opposite side of the car," Zayn defensively says. Harry turns to me and I start cracking up.

"Here, let me fix it," I say between bursts of laughter. I finally stop laughing and start fixing Harry's hair. I finish in about 5 minutes.

"There, you happy now?" I ask with a smile, holding up my phone camera to show him how he looks.

"Yeah, thanks. You just wanted to touch my hair didn't you?" He replies with a smirk.

"Maybe," I say with a smile and poke his dimples. Niall doesn't seem very amused about my flirting with Harry, so I stop. I suddenly notice that I'm wearing different clothes than when I fell asleep, now I'm wearing a tanktop that has a TARDIS pattern on it. My mom never really liked it very much because the windows of the TARDIS happen to be right where my boobs are. I then realize that I'm wearing my dark blue jean shorts that say "Jawnlock" across the butt.

"Who changed my clothes?" I ask, very confused, but immediately thinking that it was probably Niall. 

"I did," Kat says with a smile.

"Niall helped me pick them out," She happily adds. I turn to Niall with a smile playing on my lips. Sherlock and Doctor Who were two of my favorite TV shows, and they were both British shows, too.