Chapter 9- The Eight Fists of Ragnarok

Start from the beginning

Haruo: So cold...

Kenichi: What the heck, Haruo?! Y/N?! What in the world are you doing here?!

Haruo: I always gather data where the eyes of others have the least chance of noticing me!

Y/N: And I was checking on Miu, so I decided to pay you a visit

Kenichi: That's straight up stalking!

Haruo: Anyways have you heard the news?

Kenichi: What news?

Haruo: Apparently Kisara Nanjo has been accepted into the seven fists league. She has exceptional skills in Taekwondo, she's been nicknamed "Valkyrie". I knew she would rise quickly in rank but not this fast

Kenichi: What's the seven fists league?

Haruo: Among Ragnarok's officers, only those who have gained exceptional personal power are selected as troops under directs order from their leader. The seven people who hold all the Ragnarok troops together with fear. If Kisara joins...would it be "Eight fists league" instead?

Kenichi: For some reason...sounds like its going to be awesome

Haruo: You moron! How can you say that as if it was totally unrelated to you?!

While Haruo and Kenichi were discussing Y/N and izumi are watching in the background, Y/N slightly amused and Izumi completely confused until Miu approached the group.

Miu: Kenichi! Y/N! The gymnastics club is all done!

Y/N: Okay, Kenichi let's go!

Y/N picked Kenichi off the ground since he was hit in the face by Haruo making him fall down.

(Small timeskip)

Y/N: Seems like you're a bit more manly now, what happened on the beach a few days ago was no joke.

Kenichi: To think I went up against a shark...

Miu: It's all part of the experience, you know.

Kenichi: Thanks to that, I gained more courage. I feel like I can defeat the mophead or whoever comes along!

Y/N: That's good! Because he's right there!

Y/N pointed at Tsuji who was near them as Kenichi screamed and tried to hide, he was with two of his subordinates and Kisara.

Y/N: Should we challenge him now? Or just provoke him?

Y/N said with a small grin on his face making Miu and Kenichi sweatdrop

Kenichi: L-let's just watch for a bit...

Tsuji: I can never acknowledge it. Someone like you in the "Eight fists league"?! Doesn't Ragnarok's ranks get decided by pure skills?

Kisara: Exactly! That's why I was selected...but anyways, looks like your troops have decreased a lot. If you were waiting for me to walk into your trap, your numbers are a bit pathetic.

Tsuji: Enough talk, let's end it once and for all right here! I will not go easy on you just because you're a girl!

Kisara: A girl...? What do you mean, go easy?

Kenichi: No! Mophead!

Before Kisara and Tsuji could fight, Kenichi attacked Tsuji with a surprise kick to the face.

Y/N: At least he's good at sneak attacks

Tsuji's subordinates tried to attack Kenichi but he took care of them with one hit each as Y/N and Miu approached him.