.❤️. deux .❤️.

the night finally passed by, the azure sky of the day seems to be coating the earth, the sunlight seemingly deceiving as it provides no real warmth, if anything, the day seems to be much colder than yesterday night. it is the perfect day to make mug cakes and desserts and...or better be snuggled in your bed, making paper snowflakes or watching winter-like shows or writing poems while sipping on a cup of hot coffee. sounds perfect. 

wait...coffee. 

my feet work on their own, me having no control over them. and before i know it i am in the shower and out of it just as fast.i am ready and out of the house in a flash. the brisk weather making me feel numb. but there's this feeling of warmth, a sense of excitement and a faint buzz of anticipation. and that's enough to keep me going. i stop in the front of the same cafe. my heart skips a beat.

i slowly enter the cafe pushing the small door a little harder. My head feels cloudy at the heavenly change of state because unlike the outside, the interior of the cafe is warm, cozy and cheery with bright lights and colorful walls. the sweet, savory aroma of honey rolls wafting throughout the cafe, the scent freshly grounded coffee beans from a cup of bittersweet coffee being handed to an anonymous guy, the not familiar yet oh-so-familiar'ding' produced by the bell that marks my entrance, and a soft melody playing in the background, it is more like entering a new world.

i am wearing the same red scarf around my neck, it doesn't match with the retro vibes my brown jacket and the hat give off, yet just wearing it provides warmth and sense  of security to my soul that even the most authentic of all brands can not provide.

my eyes start wandering again, and this journey comes to an end as my eyes finally land on you. You are here– playing the piano the same way again.my thoughts rush back to last night, if it isn't for the lilac sunrise bordering the sky, i would forget how to differentiate between these two events.

this time, your eyes subtly gaze back into mine. eyes as dark as caves, black and emotionless. the lack of emotions scare me. the despairing chill they convey makes me feel heartbroken.

you look at me, even that split second seems like an aeon to me before you tear your eyes apart, concentrating at the keys of the wooden piano as magic flows in the air through the amazing melodies produced by them.

'hey love!

do me a favor, will you?

just look at me once again.'

and you do. you do look at me with those breathtaking eyes. just for a moment. but it's enough love. i forget the entire perception of time as i sit in the cafe without even noticing how it has been two hours. it's getting late and the amount of work i have to finish today makes it impossible to stay.  

with a last glance i get up to leave  this place planning to come back tomorrow, this time with a purpose.

_______________________________________

hello munchkins ❤️
this is the second chapter. hope you all like it.
also stay home all of you or i will kick your asses to mars. stay safe and drink a lot of hot water or tea or coffee.Borahae💜