My Saviour: Part 2

Malfoy had come into his inheritance as an alpha, and a fucking powerful one too. This led to rumours spreading that if Omegas existed; he would be an Alpha powerful enough to have one. Malfoy did not taunt us that much anymore, it was crueller teasing. We all believe he is just concentrating on finding his mate (although they do not exist) to bother with annoying us.

"What do you want Malfoy." Ginny says rising up to face him, falling into a defensive stance, wand out. "Oh nothing, just Harry here." I raise my eyebrow at him. He raises one right back and smiles softly. Softly. Draco fucking Malfoy just softly smiled at me. What? Why?? He chuckled at my obvious confusion (quite fondly I'll have you know). My heart is doing somersaults (not sure why. I admit it though; he is kinda cute and very handsome. Shhh!!) whereas my brain is thinking this is so suspicious. Ginny grabs my arm and pulls me towards her. Apparently, I had taken a step forward without realising. I snatched my arm back and glared at her. She snarled at me and so I growled back, telling her to back off. She grimaced and with her nose high in the air, she turned on her heel and stalked out the room.

The hall was silent by now everyone waiting to see what would happen next. Hermione gasped again. "Oh Harry. You have just come into your inheritance right? Malfoy here is an alpha but it confuses me as to why he is so interested in you. You are clearly an alpha too. You're a powerful one though, just like him." She inhales sharply. "Harry! This explains your magical outbursts! You couldn't control your power at the time but now you're fully changed, you can!" I gaped at her, then Draco.

Wait. Fuck! I just called him Draco. Fuuuuuuuck.

Draco looked at me with a strange face. He looked fiercely protective but very possessive at the same time. And that's when I promptly fainted.