The Battle (Asta PoV)

A/N: Okay, from what I'm seeing on the updates, I'm posting like 1-2 chapters a month. I'll try to do more than that if I can. Since school is canceled due to Covid-19. Remember, stay healthy guys!(I'm sorry this chapter is short-)

After discussing teams, every team went into the hideout from different entrances. While we were in there, however, it seemed like Mereoleona was doing most of the work. But, Zora and I didn't mention it for awhile. But once I was getting bored, I finally said, "Hey, Captain? Are we going to step in at all?" She just ignored me. Which I expected. Since she is a very strong mage. All of a sudden, Zora stepped away from me. I looked at him with a confused expression on my face. But once Mereoleona gave me the same expression, I finally looked to my right, seeing a duplicate of me. "AH!" We both shouted in sync. What the hell is going on? Who is that? I started waving my hands around, the imposter did the exact same thing.

"Who the hell are you?!" We said that in sync as well. Mereoleona and Zora looked at the two of us fighting in sync. It didn't get physical, it was just a lot of yelling. Finally, I noticed that Mereoleona had cast a spell, causing fire to spread around us. The two of us screamed in sync. I took out my sword, slicing through it. "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME, CAPTAIN!" Mereoleona chuckled."Well well. Now we know which one is the right Asta."
"Yeah. You're right." I turned to the voice. It didn't sound like me anymore. It sounded way too familiar..

Hold on. It can't be..