"My Friend"

Asta PoV

I can hear a soft, gentle voice saying my name. "Asta wake up.." It's so soothing and calming.. I slowly open my eyes to hear Yuno saying my name. "Asta, we need to go downstairs."
"But why..? I'm exhausted..."
"Asta, this is important. Come on." I finally have the courage to get up and follow Yuno downstairs. I don't know why we're going down there, until we get to the main area of the hideout. Captain Yami, Noelle, William Vangeance, which is the captain of The Golden Dawn, and Langris Vaude, the vice captain of The Golden Dawn. This can't be good..

"Asta, why are you with a golden dawn kid? Dating him or somethin'?" That was not what I was expecting to hear from MY CAPTAIN.
"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IDEA?!" I literally screamed at him. My face was practically as red as a tomato. "I don't know. Just asking."
"Well, for your information Yuno and I have no relationship like that."
"Okay, that's enough. Come, Yuno. Let's head back, alright? Captain Vangeance's voice was calm. I guess he only came to get Yuno.. "Oh, and Asta?"
"Yes, Captain Vangeance?" Is he actually taking to me?
"I'd like to have a word with you tomorrow."
"Yes, sir!" I look over at Yuno. He doesn't look happy. He just walks over to his captain and vice captain, then they just leave. Not saying anything else.

Yuno PoV

"Friend?" I thought to myself. Asta thought of me as his friend? I guess he's not ready for something like that afterall... "Yuno, why were you with a Black Bull?" Langris looks at me with a disgusted face as he speaks.
"It's none of your business, Langris. Asta and I are friends. We grew up together and I knew that we had to at least see each other once in awhile."
"Yeah, but—"
"That's enough, Langris. If Yuno wants to see a friend, I don't see any harm in that. Even if they are from The Black Bulls." The captain always speaks in a gentle voice. I don't know how he does it, though. Frankly, I'd be mad if someone talked to one of my comrades like that.

But.. If Asta really thinks of me as a friend...

Then I guess everything we did was a joke...