Pain🍋

A/N: Good lord, this story is going better than I expected. Thanks, guys for 2K reads! Anyways, here's the chapter you've been waiting for~!

Asta PoV

So... That was wild..

"Asta, will you marry me?"

I didn't think he'd propose..

My eyes filled with tears. "Of course I will, you handsome jerk.." Yuno pulled me into a tight hug. We kissed each other. So many emotions were going through our heads.

It was an experience.. Now we're in some bed, half naked.. Yuno's arms were wrapped around my waist. I still can't put my finger on what we just did. Did we just undress and go to bed or what? It's all a blur.. I felt Yuno's warm breath on my neck and it tickled. It was late.. Really late.. I needed to rest for the mission tomorrow morning. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning. It was extremely early. The Royale Knights were getting into their robes for the battle.

Still Asta PoV

I slid on my short robe while Yuno struggled to put on his. I walked over to him and helped him put it on. "Thanks, Asta," he said. I nodded. "You're welcome, Yuno." I looked over at my grimiore sitting on a chair. I picked it up, putting it into it's normal spot on my outfit. I adjusted my headband. I was worried about what was going to happen. But I took a deep breath, relaxing. Yuno and I left the room to meet up with everyone else.

We met up with Klaus, Mimosa, Luck, and Noelle. They were all ready to go. So were the other knights. Captain Mereoleona soon showed up. She started guiding us through where the hideout was. Everyone seemed to be listening, except for Yuno. He was too distracted by me. I didn't mind it, just as long as it didn't disturb anyone. He messed around with the ahoge on my head. After the whole meeting, we were on our way..

It's time to end this.

While we were on our way to the hideout, I kept feeling sharp pain in my side. I didn't know why, but it was painful as hell. Yuno noticed. He lifted me onto his back. "Let me help."
"Thanks, Yuno.." I held onto him. Now I'm starting to wonder why my side hurts than the mission. I tried to ignore it, but it was painful. Yuno sighed and whispered, "Sorry, I guess I went too hard on you." Oh so that's why I'm in so much pain right now.. "Oh, now I remember what happened last night," I whispered in Yuno's ear. The rest of the way, it was silent. No one talked or anything.

Once we arrived at The Eye of The Midnight Sun's hideout, Mereoleona went over teams. I would be going with her and Zora, Yuno would be going with Mimosa, Klaus, and that one chubby guy from their squad. Yuno and I both promised before coming here that we need to worry about the mission more than our relationship. Of course, we would be worried about the other person.. But..

For once, we need to look after ourselves.