Reunited

A/N: Okay. I am going to TRY to get out as many chapters as I can. Though, I can't make promises I can't keep.

Noelle PoV

It's been 3 hours since we had breakfast and Asta still hasn't come downstairs. Did something happen with Yuno? I thought about it while Vanessa brushed my hair. "Something on your mind, Noelle?" Vanessa snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh! Yeah. I'm just wondering what's going on with Asta.." Vanessa laughed and took a sip of her drink. "The kid will be fine, Noelle. He just needs some time to get used to not being around his friend." But why? How long is it going to take?! I sighed and said, "I guess you're right.."
"I'm always right." Vanessa and I bursted into laughter. She's right. Asta just needs time, that's all..

Around a week passed.. Asta, Noelle and Luck were about to head out.

Author-Chan PoV

Noelle and Luck were outside waiting for Asta. Noelle grew impatient even though Asta only took like 10 minutes before approaching them. Noelle crossed her arms. "Took you long enough, dorksta!" Luck started laughing. "Come on, Noelle. Don't be so pushy!" Asta chuckled slightly. "Let's just go. Mereoleona doesn't like tardy people.." Luck nodded in agreement. And like that, the three headed to the capital.

Around 2 hours later, Asta, Noelle, and Luck had arrived. They were in a room with other magic knights. Noelle and Luck were talking with Mimosa and Klaus. Asta looked around for Yuno. Yet, he wasn't there.

Asta PoV

I was starting to get really worried about Yuno.. I hadn't seen him at all. Once Mereoleona Vermillion, the captain of The Royal Knights arrived, I immediately approached her. "Excuse me, captain! Is Yuno from The Golden Dawn going to be here?!" She must have heard the panic and fear in my voice. She pat me on the shoulder. "Yuno will be arriving late due to some things with his captain. Don't worry, you'll see him eventually." I sighed of relief. "Thank you captain!" I went back to Luck and Noelle and stood by them.

Mereoleona gave us some information about the mission, our enemy, and our uniforms. Mine was... Shorter than everyone elses.. But, whatever. At least I had something. Once the meeting was over, we were all sent to the dining room. I paced around, waiting for more information on Yuno. Noelle noticed and stopped me. "Asta, can I talk with you?"
"Oh, sure." Noelle took a deep breath. "Would you hate me if I said I loved you?"

I was a little startled by this. Everyone in the dining room turned to face us. "No.. I wouldn't hate you.. I just.. I don't feel that way about you.." Noelle looked heartbroken. "N-No I understand.." Noelle walked to the other side of the room towards Mimosa. I couldn't help but feel bad about what I did.. A few minutes passed, I wasn't in the dining room anymore. I was outside, enjoying the view of the sunset.

"Asta."

I turned around. There, stood Yuno. I immediately jumped onto my feet. "Y-Yuno!" I ran towards him. He pulled me into a tight hug. I felt my ears fill with tears. "About time you came, you jerk.." Yuno chuckled. "I got here as fast as I could.. And thank god I did at the right moment." I looked up at him. "What do you mean 'at the right time,' Yuno?" We separated the hug. "I probably should say this now.. Otherwise I probably won't get the chance.." Yuno got onto one knee. He rummaged around in his pocket and pulled out a box.

Wait.. This is real..?