𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

𝗡𝗮'𝗭𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗫𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇
𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆.𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮_
𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟱𝗮𝗺
_________________________

"What the hell?" I opened my eyes hitting the woah looking around to see I was in a hospital bed.
"Yo ass wake up dancing. You in the hospital idiot" I heard my dad voice and I sat up

"Hey ugly " I smiled at him
"Oh you up?" My mom open the door coming in with snacks.

"Surrogate" I smiled at her as her smiled disappeared. "I don't like you" she mugged me.

"So what happened?" I asked and blanked hard because .. actually I don't have a reason.

"I found you passed out and rushed you here where they said you was stressed and all of that but I talked them into letting you leave today" she spoke and I nodded

"AH SHE DEAD" Cupcake yelled walking in the room with the stooges behind her.

"Shut up dirt ball" I mugged her and hugged honey , Sierra and Kit. "Ya mom" she said

"What the hell" my momma tossed her arms up looking and cupcake.
"Anyways where Montana at?" Sierra said as someone knocked on the door

"That's prolly him" I nodded at the door as someone walked in. "Hey" tank waved and hugged everyone.

"Aye ugly you not dead" he smacked my forehead and sat down. "So what happened"

"I passed out"I started. "Shit she ain't dead , throw the roses back" Bam walked in and mugged me and I mugged back.

"Wsp" he dapped my dad and hugged my mom. "Sprinkles , mist , watermelon" he looked at Sierra , Cupcake , and Honey.

"Stop playing with me" Honey said. "Aht aht Iont play with stripper pole pussy , you need to put that cat in a bag" he covered his nose and we all cracked up at him.

"Where French at?" Chop asked referring to Montana. "Huhhh"Bam did the French Montana sound.

Another knock came on the door. "Right there" I nodded my head confidently at the door. Deep down I wanted him here but I was worried that something happened to him.

"What's up" I heard TOOSII voice. Yes toosii , Tahsere's voice. "Huh ? Bet! The nurse down the hall calling us. Let's go" Bam nodded for all of them to leave.

Before leaving my dad walked up to me "play them don't let them play you cause that ain't the same nigga" he smiled and walked out and I sat here face to face with Tahsere.

𝗧𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
@𝟮𝗵𝗼𝘁.𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗶
_______

I sat next to her hospital bed at a lost for words. Last time I saw he I reacted in the worst way. Can't nothing change that but I'm here to apologize.

I want to right my wrongs. When I heard she was in the hospital I rushed here as If my life depended on me seeing her.

"So" she asked causing me to tune back into real life. " you just gone sit there?"

"I'm sorry. I was off percs and I know I was wrong I know I was out of line. I apologize for all of my wrongs. I never had it like that it's tuff forreal. Za I love you and since I saw you with that nigga I been hurt. I have a lot to work on but I began working on my rapping career as requested of you. I left the hoes alone. I know where home is" I said and she smirked.

"Before you even say something let me finish. I'm ready to take baby steps and just be friends with you and try again. This is destined and I know it is. I almost died but within my five minutes of death I saw my cousin who was shot and killed and he told me you were the one and he knows me better than anyone"

"I know this is meant to be. I apologize for all of the foul things. When you were with me you changed me. I love you" I said wiping the few stray tears.

"I love you too but work on yourself and we can see this friendship work out." She smiled at me and it was a weight lifted.

"Thanks for listening" I stood up and She sat up in the bed and we hugged.

"The fuck" I heard French I mean Montana voice say and me and Za pulled apart.

"I'll be out in the hall" I walked out smiling like a Na'Zari after she scam a nigga.

𝗡𝗮'𝗭𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗫𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇
@𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆.𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮
__________________

"Y'all fucking" was the first thing he asked. Not was I okay or anything.

"Nope" I said and he eyed me. "Bet not be fucking around on me" he gripped my neck up causing tears to fall and my heart race to pick up.

"Ok" I choked out and he let me go. "I love you" he smiled and went to the door allowing everyone back in the room.

𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱
@𝗛𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲.𝗦𝗞𝗪
___________________

As we walked in I eyed the boy French as he stood by my daughter. Something about the tension in here telling I should kill him.

"You good" I asked Za as she stared into space as everyone else joked around. She just nodded quietly. She ain't never quiet.

"Let me rap with you" I nodded at both the hoagie head and the lil pussy. "I'll be back" Hoagie said and the three of us walked out of the room.

Oh wait real quick. I got 3 daughters not including Za and 2 sons. I got a multitude of babymommas but anyways. They all are definitely older than Za.

"What's up OG" Hoagie nodded at me. I like him better than the other one.

"Look Iont like you , when you walked in y'all was alone Iont know what happened but once we joined y'all she was quiet " I looked at pussy.

"Was she quiet with you hoagie? I mean whatever yo name is" I looked at him and he shook his head.

"My point exactly. Hoagie do my daughter good don't fuck yo again because I'll kill yo ass and plead insanity. Lil pussy when I find out what you did you gone regret it." I looked amongst the two.

"Now come on" We walked back in the room to join the laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whew it always takes me a while but I get lazy. I do this for you nickie_7