𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟯

𝗧𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻@2𝗵𝗼𝘁

@2𝗵𝗼𝘁.𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗶
𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆|𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆
_________________________

"Who throws a damn party on Sunday" I said. I had just walked in with my guys.

"Niggas who ain't got a job nor mammy" Osiris said
"Party on a Sunday , do it all again on Monday" Chop , one of my niggas said.

"This pussy'll drive you crazy" the music blasted.
"This my shit" I heard a female say. The song began playing.

"Go feel up on the lil thot" Tank , another one of my niggas said. Shawty was thick and ass was gone.

I walked over and stood behind her and she started going stoopid on me.
"Oh shit" I said as I began falling.

My niggas held me up and her friends recorded.
"Cupcake?" Tank yelled
Everything got quiet and the girl stood up from twerking.

"Who the hell? Iont wanna sound crazy y'all but Iont know who this man is , keep the shit thumping" she yelled. I looked at the other two girls.

Tank grabbed cupcake and the other shawty , fine ass is what we gone call her. He began dragging them out by their hair and the third girl just walked behind us.

"vete a la mierda, gran perra, no eres mi papá, ese tipo muerto" fine ass yelled. As she was tossed in the car along with cupcake and the other girl got in.

I snickered and so did Osiris and chop. "Great now I'm embarrassed" she said.

"I would've been embarrassed getting dragged by my weave" Chop said as Tank began driving.

—>

"Tank goin to the store , you want something?" I asked fine ass. We were at my house and she was in a guest room.

"Nah" she said
"Good because he already left , all of them went" I said
"Well why you ain't" she questioned as I sat next to her

"Because I didn't want to go mama" I said and we got closer. She kissed me.

I kissed back and we kissed sloppily and slowly. "I want you" she said. I would've stopped her but I'm as Zooted and booted as they come.

We pulled apart and she began slowly kissing my neck causing me to groan lowly. She then started leaving passion marks. I pushed her back by her neck and returned the favor.

She pushed me on the bed causing me to lay on my back then she pulled my guy out hey there bud. I smiled as she made eye contact with me as she slapped it on her tongue three times then swirled her tongue around the tip.

She then licked from my base to My tip. I groaned again. She began sucking at a slow paste making sure it was sloppy and holding eye contact. She pulled it out her mouth and did that two hand twist then spit on it and sucked again. This time deep throating

"Shit" I said. I'm finna nut. I pushed her off and pushed her on her stomach causing her to arch her back.
I ripped her PINK panties

"Bitch "she said and I chuckled and began to slowly slide in causing both of us to moan then I picked up my paste. Lil momma got the good pussy.

—> just gonna cause I'm lazy