Crashes

"Lucy! Come here!".

 "I'm coming!". I ran as fast as I could, with a bucket of water in my right hand, and a mop in my other hand. Why did I have to do this for a living?

"Lucy, I told you to wash the boys' clothes before their interview tonight!", Ms. Dalaria shouted in my face. Shit, I completely forgot! 

"I'm so sorry, I completely lost track of time!", I apologized, not really excpecting her to understand or anything. 

"Of course you did, that's all you ever do here!". I looked down at the floor, ashamed. "What are you still doing here? Get back to work!", she shouted, before I nodded and ran out the bathroom door, still looking down. That wasn't really the best idea I had ever had in my mind. The buckets filled with water splashed out all over the floor, and my head bumped into another head. 

"Oh my god, I am so, so sorry Mr.Tomlinson!", I said to Louis, looking at him lying there on the floor soaked with water all over him.

I got some towels from the bathroom and tried to clean up the mess I had made and tried to dry off some of the water off of him. He pushed me away, and looked at me with a furious look. "Watch yourself next time, will ya," he spat. 

I nodded and kept on cleaning the floor when suddenly I felt a smack in the back of my head. It was, by no surprise, Ms. Dalaria. She yelled at me and said so many words so fast that I couldn't even keep up with her. It was probably not anything new that I hadn't heard before either way.

I went to the boys' rooms and picked up all their dirty clothes that were laying out on the floor, with an aching head from Ms. Dalaria's smack in my head. Niall was the messiest one, that was for sure. I always liked coming to Harry's room though, cause he always folded his clothes and put them nicely on his bed, and his room always smelled like cologne. I loved Harry's cologne. Whenever he walked past me I would just sense the smell. Without it being creepy, of course, I would just stand there and appreciate his aroma lingering in the air. He also seemed very polite. The other boys were the complete opposite.

"Hi, Lucy". 

I heard Harry's graspy voice behind me, and jumped. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you", he said and smiled. 

"Oh, it's okay. I'm just used to it being quiet when I'm working, that's all." I realized how bitchy that sounded right afterwards, so I sent him a smile to assure him that I didn't mean it in a mean way.

I slipped the rest of his clothes down in my little wagon. Harry was going through his drawers and threw all his clothes out of them. He was clearly looking for something. 

"Looking for something?" I asked him. 

"Yes, my cross necklace. I can't find it, and I've looked everywhere!" 

He sounded pretty upset, so I was gladly going to tell him that I had it. "This one?" I held up his cross necklace from my pocket so he could see. A big smile spread on his face. 

He stepped towards me and I placed it in his hand. "Thank you so much, Lucy. I owe you big time!" His dimples were placed on his face as usual. He winked at me and went out the door.

The boys had gone to do their interview and Ms. Dalaria went out to buy some groceries so I finally had some time for myself. I put down the cleaner and threw myself down on the couch. Ah, that felt so good. I picked up my book from the table drawer and started reading. "Romeo & Juliet" by Shakespeare. Cliché, I know, but I had always wanted to read it since I was little. Never had the chance until now. I loved romance. Everything that had to do with it. Movies, books, magazines. The whole lot. I was in love with love.