Chapter thirty six

Avneil goes to the room.

Avni: Neil tum ruko main Abhi ayi.

Neil: ok.

Avni goes to the cupboard and take out the two gifts Neil lays navya on the bed and looks at avni she comes to him. First she puts one gift on the bed and give second one to Neil.

Neil: ye Kya hai?

Avni: khud hi khol ke dekh lo.

Neil smiles and open it he is surprised to see a file he looks at avni then open the file and surprised to see.

Neil: yeh.

Avni: meri sonography reports.

Neil smiles to see the baby pictures  and turns the pages of the reports he hugs her and kiss her forehead.

Neil: avni this is the best gift of my life thank you thank you so much tum nahi Janti tum ne mujhe Kya diya hai main in palon ko jee to nahi paya per in ki ek jhalak mere liye bohat mainay rakhti hai thank you so much is surprise ke samne mera surprise bohat chota hai avni.

Avni smiles.

Avni: to theek hai dusra gift wapis aa kar deti hun agar mujhe tumhara surprise pasand aya to theek warna nahi dungi.

Neil: to phir mujhe abhi chahiye.

Avni: nahi ab to bad main.

Neil makes a angry face.

Avni: ok ok relax ase angry bird banane ki zarorat nahi hai.

Avni picks the second gift from the bed and gives it to him.

Avni: ye lo tumhara dusra gift.

Neil smiles and takes it.

Avni: aram se Neil tot jaega.

Neil: ok.

Neil is about to open it but his phone rings.

Neil: yaar ek to ye phone hamesha galat time per bajta hai.

Avni smiles Neil puts the gift on the bed and take out his phone from the pocket.

Neil: Dd meri khushiyun ka dushman.

Neil received the call.

Neil: bol.

Dd: sorry sir aap ko disturb kiya but kuch important baat karni thi case ke bare main.

Neil: koi baat nahi bata Kya baat karni hai.

Neil talks to him avni smiles to see the gift then he cuts the call.

Neil comes to avni.

Neil: to ab kholte hain.

Neil sits on the floor and open the gift and surprised to see it tears falls from his eyes Neil looks at avni she smiles.