Chapter twenty seven

Avni is sitting in her room and is crying her phone vibrates. Avni wipes her tears and picks the phone and saw the caller I'd it's a video call.

Avni: mummy ji.

Avni picks the call.

Avni: hello.

S: avni beta kaisi ho?

Avni: main theek hun aap kaisi hain?

S: main theek hun beta per Neil theek nahi hai.

Avni panics.

Avni: ka Kya howa Neil ko.

S: jab se shimla se wapis aya hai na kuch khata hai na peeta hai subha breakfast kiye bina chala jata hai raat ko dair se ghar aata hai aur jab pucho khane ka to kehta hai bhukh nahi hai.

Avni feels sad.

S: avni main manti hun us ne jo kaha galat kaha per beta wo tum se bohat pyaar karta hai please wapis ajao.

Avni remains silent.

S: acha ye batao humari guriya kaisi hai humari navya kaisi hai.

Avni smiles.

Avni: theek hai so rahi hai ye dekhain.

Avni shows her a cute little 10 days old girl who is her and Neil's daughter. Shweta smiles with teary eyes.

Shweta: meri raj kumari.

Avni feels bad then navya wakes up and cries.

S: aray aray bus bus bacha.

Avni: mummy ji main bad main baat karti hun abhi isay bhukh lagi hogi.

S: Han beta apna aur is ka dihan rakhna.

Avni: ji mummy ji.

Avni cuts the call and picks her.

Avni: aray aray Kya howa meri baby ko kyun ro rahi hai meri princess bukhi lagi hai aap ko abhi mamma aap ko feed karwati hain.

Avni feeds her with feeder and thinks.

Next day Neil comes home at late night and stops at the door to see the lights on Neil frown he hears the crying of the baby.

Neil: navya.

Neil immediately goes inside and saw her on the bed Neil cries while smiling to see her he goes to her and picks her he gives her thousand kisses at her face and hugs her.

Neil: my princess.

Neil again kiss her and smiles.

Neil: sshhh why are you crying chup chup ho jao bacha aap yahan kaise aye.

Neil looks for avni and saw her standing near the couch and tears are rolling from her eyes.

Neil whispers: avni.

Avni wipes her tears and goes to him.

Avni: isay mujhe do main isay feed karwa ke sula deti hun.

Neil is just looking at her avni takes navya and feeds her Neil is sitting silently in front of her and staring her he thinks if he blink his eyes she will vanished avneil look at each other.

Flashback:

Avneil are happily married couple but sometimes Neil annoyed because she was not able to listen him but he never said anything to her but she understands one day Neil is getting ready for the police station and avni is not in the room he saw the button of the shirt is missing.

Neil: aray yaar ek to pehle hi dair ho rahi hai upar se ye. meeting ke liye late ho jaonga.

Neil is searching for another shirt.