Chapter 1

Dipper's p.o.v
'Hey kid you should probably leave here before they find you.'  I hear the all to familiar voice of Bill from in my head. I'm sure you're probably confused so allow me to explain. It's been 2 years since weirdmageddon and me and Mabel are now 15. We live in Gravity Falls, Oregon after our parents died as the result of a car crash half way through the school year. We've been living with Stan and Ford, the only relatives we could stay with, for almost 5 months. Mabel adjusted fine and still keeps up with her old friend and has plenty of new one's. Me on the other hand.... Well I didn't have any friends at my old school, and Mabel pretty much ignores me. Wendy has her friends so we don't hangout much anymore, and Soos is always busy so I don't bother him. As for the Bill, well when I got back to Gravity Falls he showed up and started... Helping me actually. He doesn't have a physical appearance but we can communicate through my thoughts. He's pretty much the closest thing to a 'friend' I have, even if he is annoying. 'I can still hear you kid!'  Bill says, causing me to laugh slightly. 'Ya, I know.' I say back in my thoughts. Bill's actually the one that taught me to communicate through my thoughts, and it's pretty easy to. "Hey! Freak!!!" I hear the familiar voice behind me. 'Told you. You should head for the forest.... Or you could fight back.' Bill suggests. 'I might.' I think as I turn around to see the 3 most popular kids in school. Travis Marshall, rich kid, dating the most popular girl in school and the person that pisses me off the most. Next to Travis is his friend, James heart, jock, popular because he's friends with Travis and a general asshole. And Amanda Heather, Travis' girlfriend, popular and rich. "Hey Nerd!! You listen to me?!" Travis asked, the 3 coming closer to me. 'I could help you!' Bill says, clearly trying to get me to make a deal. ' I'm good.' I respond, keeping an eye on the 3 coming closer. 
"You should have left early. Or were you wanting to get beat the shit out of today?" James said, walking dangerously close to me. 'Fight it is then.' I thought as Travis and James came close enough to hit me. James was the first to throw a punch, I barley dodged. I managed to hit him hard enough in the stomach that he fell backwards. 'Kid move!!'  I hear Bill quickly warn me, as I move back, just avoiding a punch from Travis that was aimed at my face. "So fighting back..... That's new." Travis said in a dangerously low tone. 'Time to leave kid!' Bill said, clearly wanting me to make a run for the forest. I could easily out run all 3 of them, and for some reason they refuse to go off the path leading through the forest. Even though I wanted to stay and fight I knew that I should listen to Bill, so I made a run for the forest and made it here with ease. Once in the forest I slowed down my running to a walk and walked towards the only place that I wanted to go, the tree house. So to fill you in, I don't really like being at the 'Mystery Shack' so Bill told me how to make a tree house and that's were I spend most of my time now. After about 20 minutes of walking I reach the tree that I call home. It's in the center of the forest and the latter is hidden so no one's really found it yet. I get to where the latter is hidden and climb up to the place I call home. It's not much, a couple of bean bag chairs and glass coffee table with some pillows around it. There's also a small bookcase in the wall with some books and some other things on it. I quickly ditch my backpack on the floor near the coffee table and take my sweeter off. I avoid my reflection in the mirror and walk over to one of the bean bag chairs and pull out my phone and power it on. It's been off all day, like it's normal, and like normal not a single new message. Not from Stan or Ford wandering were I was, or Mabel asking me if I wanna hangout or anything. I sigh as I look at the fading screen. 'Hey kid, you ok?' I hear Bill say, but it sounds like it's not through my thoughts as normal. I look up to see Bill, in his normal triangle form. "Got enough power back to be a floating dorito again?" I asked him, knowing it pisses him off when I call him that. 'Listen Pine tree, I'm not a 'floating dorito' ok!!!' Bill yells back at me, I simply roll my eyes. "Sure thing Bill." I say, smiling slightly. It's the first time in a while that I've really smiled, but it was nice. 'You should probably start your homework.' Bill says as I groan in announcing. "Fineeeee!!!!" I say, really not wanting to work on it. 'If you need help just ask.' I hear Bill say from behind me as I smile slightly, thinking of a new thing to call him. " ya, sure illuminocho." I say, knowing it pissed him off. 'Really pine tree?!' I hear Bill say in a pissed off tone as I laugh slightly.

End of chapter, sorry if its boring so far. Hope you all like it and will continue reading. Love you all.          💜- Ryan