F I F T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah, she's horrible," Hermione told y/n, who just nodded.

"Tell me more about your teacher. Don't describe her face to me. I have already saw her," said y/n.

Harry took his chance to answer this question. "She wears pink a lot. She's perfectionist. Her laugh is—"

"Scary," Ron completed the sentence for him.

"Horrible," added Hermione.

Y/n just stood there with her mouth opened. Just by hearing this, she can now envisioned how cruel Professor Umbridge is.

"Professor Umbri-"

"Don't call her 'Professor' she's no professional. Plus, I can't stand with her name. Let's change it, shall we?" y/n smirked.

"Professor Umbit-"

"Language, y/n!" said Hermione. Y/n laughed with Harry and Ron.

"Yes, mum," y/n jokingly said to Hermione, who just slapped her shoulder and Y/n just continued to laugh. The laughter died and the four of them just looked at each other. Ron looking at Hermione, Harry looking at y/n.

The sun is gone and the moon takes over the sky. Stars have finally show up and twinkled. It was now dark and they don't have any intention to go back to their dorm. They were enjoying this moment. Plus, y/n haven't saw them for a very long time and that was her excuse.

"We should head back," said y/n, not wanting to be caught. They nod their head in return. The trio was the first one to go down whilst y/n covered herself with the invisibility cloak.

Y/n followed the trio behind, not bumping to any strangers. As she was was walking, she heard Draco's voice. He sounded like he was angry or lost. And so, she followed it.

"After this, I'll go back to the common room," she mumbled to herself. As her steps grew near, she can perfectly hear the voice of Draco. She missed his voice, the way he chuckles, the way how smooth he talks, and the way he shows his infamous smirk. Everything about him is missed by her and she can't wait to see him in person.

One step closer, she finally saw him. Draco have grown as well, he got taller and his features changed. As for y/n's eyes, he did not just only changed, but he grew up even more handsome. The kid she knew back then wasn't like this before, today what she's seeing right now is completely different. Draco was wearing all black- black coat, turtleneck,  and trousers, in which making him more attractive.

"Clearly, mate. You have to chill. You've been sneaking off these past few days," said Nott, putting a hand to his shoulder, which Draco shakes it off.

"And you've been looking for something. Really, it's bugging us off," this time Goyle told him.

"Plus, you need to end madness. Pansy's been looking for you everywhere and she won't stop asking where's her drakey-poo is," added Crabbe, causing Draco to punch him by the shoulder. You can tell that Draco wasn't interested when he heard the name of Pansy. Draco ignored him and took a deep breath. Draco's head perked up when he smelt something. He knew that scent too well, but at the same time, he was confused. Confused how on earth the scent of y/n got here.

He sniffed and closed his eyes, "Did you smell that?" he asked them. The boys sniffed and said yes. Of course, the boys doesn't know who own this scent, but for Draco, he knew it. And it was the scent of y/n. 

"It smells heavenly... It's like an angel passed by us or something," said Goyle, still sniffing, 

"How can you tell that it was an angel? I thought people like you weren't able to-" Crabbe laughed. Once again he was punched by Goyle this time. "Since you're one spitting image of Sa-".

She let out a giggle, causing the boys to stop fidgeting. At this moment, y/n knew she screwed up all over again.

Nott started to back away whilst Crabbe clung onto Goyle's arms, and Draco just stood there, not afraid of whatever they just heard. Soon, Crabbe and Goyle was the first one to ran, Nott followed suit and screamed like a girl. Draco doesn't understand why the boys took off when he wasn't scared at all.

"Why does it feel like she's here?" he asked himself.

"Because I'm actually here," she whispered.

His back stood still and his eyes were trying to search for her. As he was looking from highs and lows, y/n unveiled herself. 

Both of their eyes met and in that longing contact, it was filled with memories. Memories that will last forever. 

Draco took a step closer to her, and so did y/n. With that anticipating moment, y/n could hear her heartbeat and her breath started to quiver. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She have been waiting for this moment and it's already happening. Not long after, they were in each other's arms, not letting go of each other. 

"I missed you so much," whispered Draco.

"And I missed you too," she whispered back.

The pair pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. His eyes were filled with mixed emotions— filled with sadness and love. A spark between them ignites. A heart beats for each other. A true love awakens.

He took her hand once again and pulled her closer. Lips were an inch closer. So close that they can feel each other's nose. This is it, the moment they've been waiting for. 

It's like the forbidden love, but there was no rules, no barrier, nor anything. Just one single word from her lips then everything would be different. Everything would change. She stood there and wished to be closer to him and give him the biggest bear hug.

Draco sighed, turning his back away and soon vanished into thin air. 

"If only," she told herself, walking away, wishing that she should've talked to him.

***

hey loves! 

I hope everyone is taking care of themselves and I pray for everyone's safety and health. Also,  I do hope that you enjoyed this chapter! I got really excited writing this one, and for the special announcement *drumroll* I've been working on a new book (draco x reader) and I will published it when this book is already finished (because we all know this book is going to end somehow). That's all for today and please wash your hands.

Have a magical day ahead and take care of yourself! xx