"sad"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"can't get you out of my
mind, kind of ugly, but
love is blind"
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

a bottle of vodka laid in front of y/n, eddie, and sadie. the three had sneaked into sadie's house just to grab the bottle from sadies kitchen.

they now sat at the quarry. sadie then grabbed the bottle and opened it, taking a sip of it. she winced as she felt it run down her throat. y/n and eddie giggled as they watched her.

"your turn, eddie-o." sadie passed the bottle to eddie.

he quickly took a drink and gagged. "ugh! you guys drink this shit?"

"it's not about the taste, it's about the buzz." y/n smiled as she drank from it.

the three then continued to drink and laugh. they laid on the ground and watched the sky. y/n then sat up and took another drink from the bottle.

"hey what if we play spin the bottle?" sadie smirked.

"there's only three of us?" eddie responded.

"no std's am i right?" sadie grinned.

they giggled as they sat in a small circle. y/n put the bottle in the center. "who's up?"

"not it!" eddie and y/n yelled.

sadie rolled her eyes as she spun the bottle. they all watched the bottle until it landed on eddie. sadie turned and kissed eddie, which later included tongue.

"woah-woah, break it up you two!" y/n laughed.

the two pulled apart and giggled. eddie then spun the bottle which landed on sadie. they then began to make out, again.

"why are you guys so horny?" y/n questioned as she grabbed the bottle and drank from it. "it's making me sad."

they pulled away, drinking from the bottle as well. sadie then put the bottle in the center, patting y/n's back.

"don't we all get horny?" sadie smirked.

"probably." y/n replied as she then spun the bottle which landed on sadie.

sadie blushed as y/n got closer to her and kissed her. eddie sighed as he grabbed the vodka bottle and drank from it.

"break it up lesbians, break it up." eddie threw the bottle back in the center. "now i'm sad."

sadie spun the bottle which landed on y/n. "holy shit, i think i love you."

"no way! i love you too!" y/n yelled as she began to make out with sadie.

eddie confusingly watched them. "this is super gay."

sadie and y/n pulled away and looked over at him. "that is very much offensive."

eddie rolled his eyes as he spun the bottle, which landed on y/n. "woah this is our first kiss! how exciting!"

"ever?"

"ever!" eddie got closer to her. he then kissed her while she rested her hands on his cheeks.

"is it me or is it hot?" sadie questioned as eddie and y/n pulled away.

"we're just hot." y/n winked.

"you know what that means?"

"swimming!"

"no, what? we'll die. we're all drunk." eddie spoke.

"nah, we've been drunk before and swam. we'll be fine."

they all then stood up and began to remove their clothes. "if i die i will choke you in hell."

"kinky." y/n laughed.

they all then jumped off the cliff and landed in the freezing water. they all gasped as they swam back up.

sadie found both eddie and y/n, they all then splashed each other as they laughed. they continued to swim until they heard a voice call after them.

they looked up and saw bill. y/n grinned. "bill come and swim with us!"

"why?" bill asked.

"why not?" sadie yelled.

"p-point proven." bill said as he removed his clothes and jumped in.

the three then swam towards him and giggled. bill grinned as he saw them. "w-what are you doing here?"

"i was sad." y/n spoke.

"shit, did your hand heal? did you get the cast out?"

y/n raised her hand and laughed when she saw that she still had her cast on. "oops!"

"are you guys drunk?"

"maybe."

"hmm. not surprised." bill giggled. "oh by the way richie is looking for you."

"bill, what the fuck." eddie spoke.

"way to ruin the moment." sadie slightly shoved him.

"what?" y/n questioned.

"nothing! let's keep s-swimming!" bill yelled and began to splash the group.

"better have been nothing." y/n splashed him back.

[ holy, it's a threesome.
sorry quarantine got me
acting up :( ]