"trust"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"she, she lives in daydreams
with me, she's the first one
i see, and don't know why"
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

she licked her finger and flipped the page of a magazine. y/n inhaled her cigarette, beginning to read an article about love.

as she continued to read, the door flew open. y/n panicked and sat up, hiding her cigarette. she then looked at the door and saw that it was only eddie.

"jesus fuck," y/n chuckled.

"scare you?" eddie said as he slammed the door and jumped on the bed.

y/n sighed as she inhaled her cigarette. "ah yeah? what the fuck are you doing here?"

"well, i've come to bring you company."

y/n smiled. "jee thanks."

eddie then grabbed the magazine she was reading. he laughed. "ah, love!"

y/n snatched the magazine back. "fuck you!" she laughed.

"don't worry, every blonde whore reads em."

"fuck you!" she shoved him.

"so you wanna go to a party?" eddie asked.

"since when do you go to party's?" y/n put out her cigarette.

"i don't. but i thought it would be fun if we got drunk." eddie grinned.

"drunk? is eddie okay? since when do you get drunk?"

"i don't. but i just want to try it,"

"it sucks. but i'll go if you want me to."

"really? thank you!"

y/n sighed as she went over to her closet. she looked for an outfit. "so who's party?"

"uh you remember greta?"

y/n gagged. "greta? fucking gretta? yeah no." y/n said as she then sat down on her beanbag.

"what? no! we're going you just said that we could go! oh come on, i think she likes me."

"eddie what the fuck? greta? no! she's rude, she's cruel, she's a witch! oh come on,"

"y/n, please! please, i won't ask you for anything else, i just want to go. see what it's like to go to a party and have fun, oh come on."

y/n sighed. "fine! but i'm only doing this for you. and you should be glad that i'm doing this. because i strongly dislike her, strongly."

eddie got up and ran towards y/n, hugging her. "thank you! yes i know, you beat her up in eighth grade."

"because she deserved it!" y/n giggled.

"yeah she did."

y/n laughed as she got up and walked back to her closet. "so, what if she does like you?" she asked as she picked out an outfit.