♡ Truth or Dare / k. bakugo

CW: SLIGHT DEGRADATION / DIRTY TALK / BONDAGE [ROPE] / CHOKING

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧Reader POV"oh! okay, okay! Sero, truth or dare?" I look over at Sero as he chooses his response

Reader POV
"oh! okay, okay! Sero, truth or dare?"
I look over at Sero as he chooses his response.
He taps his chin with his index finger before turning to me.
Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mina and I were all sitting in a circle, playing a simple game of truth or dare. Bakugo was on my left, Mina was on my right. Next to Bakugo was Kaminari, then Sero, and finally Kirishima. I was directly facing Sero, as he finally gives me his answer.
"dare!"
Everyone looks at me as I think of a dare to give him.
"hurry up, fuck face" Bakugo spits next to me, and I look over at him.
"shut the fuck up, you explosive bitch" I spit back. I hear Ashido let out a giggle at our interactions, making me chuckle as well, and bakugo let out a 'tch' with a hum.
I look back over at Sero.
"I dare you to punch Bakugo in the arm" I say, giving a grin.
"what the fuck? why me?" Bakugo looks at me with crossed arms.
"because I said so" I respond simply, biting my fingernail, and he raises an eyebrow at me.
I pull my finger out of my mouth.
"I thought you were a tough guy. can't take a punch?" I say, grinning over at a chuckling Sero.
"yeah, dude! you're pretty damn manly, you can take a lot!" Kirishima laughs. I look over at him and laugh as well, everyone eventually letting out their own small chuckles.
I gasp, "unless!"
I look over at Bakugo with a hand covering my mouth and a surprised look on my face.
"little Bakugo...is too pussy to take a punch in the arm..." I say, poking out my bottom lip as I teasingly portray Bakugo as a wuss.
He perks upwards and gives me a grimace.
"you bitch!"
He stands up with a grunt and walks over to Sero.
He pulls Sero up by the shirt to stand, and moves to the side flexing his arm.
"punch my arm, scotch tape headass! i'll show you I can take a punch"
Sero then looks at the group and shrugs, then aims a strong punch towards Bakugos bicep. Bakugo doesn't even flinch as he puts his arm back down.
"you see? I ain't no weak bitch" He says, walking back to his spot next to me.
Everyone in the group lets out another chuckle, as I watch Sero sit back down. It was now Sero's turn to ask someone truth or dare. He looks over at Mina, and smirks.
"truth or dare, Mina?" He says, crossing his arms.
Mina looks over at him and says "hmph! dare!", with a proud face.
"I dare you to give Kirishima a kiss on the cheek!" Sero blurts.
The 'proud' is instantly wiped off Mina's face by a dark blush.
"w-what?!" She gasps.
Everyone looks at her with a grin, while Kirishima noticeably has a small hue of red amongst his cheeks as well. Mina looks at me and sighs in defeat, moving over to Kirishima and quickly kissing his cheek.
"aw!" I say, and she rolls her eyes at me.
"fine...if you think that's so cute, then
y/n, truth or dare?!" Mina yells at me.
"truth! fuck you and your evil plans" I instantly reply with a giggle. She gives me a devious smirk as she asks me a rather...personal question.
"do you have any...kinks, y/n? if so, name two!" She says, crossing her arms.
oh.
My face instantly heats up as I look around the circle, everyone having a bit of interest in their eyes.
I make eye contact with Bakugo, and he looks as if he's eagerly waiting for me to respond.
I mean, that could just be impatient Bakugo wanting to continue the game already or-
"oi! hurry the fuck up and answer the question already, dumbass!" He yells at me.
I gasp and blush, looking to the ground.
I cover my face in my hands and rub my eyes.
I look back up at Mina as she's still giving me this wide smirk, and I give her a small grin.
"do I really have to do this...?" I mumble towards her.
"yup! tell us your kinks, girl!" She playfully states.
"fine...but then i'm going over to my dorm...i'm done for tonight" I say, bowing my head.
I look back up to see everyone curiously staring.
I let out a sigh and mumble, " I like to be tied up...and choked..."
Eyeballing Bakugo, I notice his cheeks turn a light red as he stares at me. That was enough for me to finally stand up and say my goodbyes.
"okay, night everyone! play again tomorrow? yeah, sure, why not!? okay, great, bye!" I quickly say, speed walking myself down to my dorm.