♡ Hot N Cold / s. todoroki

CW: ORAL SEX / SLIGHT PRAISE / DIRTY TALK / TEMPERATURE PLAY

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Reader POV
"what if you just...dyed the white side of your hair blue?" I ask, leaning forward in front of Todoroki, stroking his white locks.
He leans his head into my hand as if he enjoyed the comfort, and chuckles.
"and why would I do that?" He looks up at me.
I blush and bring my hand away, looking into his eyes.
"because dyeing your hair is fun!" I say, pointing to my hair.
He shakes his head no.
"i'm pretty content with how I look, y/n. that's okay. I am who I am" He states, smiling at me gently, and I smile back.
"you're right, Todoroki. you are you...everything about you! even your quirk..." I tilt my head and look into his heterochromia colored eyes.
He stares at me with a small blush, and it stays like that for a few seconds before I start giggling.
"what's so funny?" He asks me, monotone.
I take a breath in and say,
"it's your quirk! not his!" mimicking what Midoriya had said to him during their fight at the Sports Festival.
His eyes widen slightly and his blush grows darker.
I look back up into his eyes and smile.
"he's right, you know" I say gently, petting his arm.
"it's your quirk. you use it as you please..."
I grab his hand as his smile grows wide, and I lean in to hug him. I wrap my arms around his neck and his snake their way carefully around my waist.
Todoroki and I have been friends for a while. As soon as we met in the same class, we've grown closer. I felt comfortable with him, and he felt comfortable with me. It took a long time to get this way, but it was most definitely worth it.
I also like him more than a friend, but he can't really know that...can he?
Girls swoon over him everyday.
My head rests on his shoulder as the warm side of his body is pressed up against my neck, and I feel that side of him grow warmer and warmer by the second...as if he's activating his quirk. Then I feel the cold side of him activating as well.
I pull my arms away and back up to look at him.
"u-uh, Todoroki?..." I question, as I see a grin forming onto his face.
"just messing with my quirk...and using it as I please..." He says, tracing the tips of his fingers on my thigh.
This side of Todoroki was new, I could feel it. But I didn't hate it.
Like I said, i've had feelings for him too, just didn't think too much of him returning them. Todoroki didn't seem the type of guy who had time for love I guess.
Or even know how to give or receive it.
He was being so straightforward though, as his heated hand roamed up my thigh.
Suddenly, the air between Todoroki and I had grown intimate. The way I was reacting to his actions made it definitely obvious I wasn't against them. Just slightly confused?
I place my hand over his on my thigh anyway, and rub harder, pushing down slightly.
"your h-hand...it's so w-warm..."
I mentally curse at myself for stuttering.
I look into his eyes as he then moves his hand to my behind and grabs it hard, pulling me into him for sudden a kiss.
I moan into the kiss and I bring my hands to the back of his head, massaging his bicolored hair.
We kiss for a few more seconds before he breaks it, and he leans his forehead against mine.
"y/n, I know this is so sudden...but my feelings for you...the way you make me feel is crazy, i've never felt this way about anyone and-..."
I instantly chuckle at his attempt to a confession.
"Todoroki!" I cut him off, and bite my lip.
"me too" I say, looking up at him.
He smiles at me, and takes the hint. He kisses my lips quickly, then goes to speak again.
"can we...well can I...try something?" He asks me, pulling me closer against him.
I feel the heat radiating off of his body, from his quirk and possibly the tension as well.
I nod my head, trusting him with my body.
He nods back at me, confirming he understood my consent, and kisses me passionately again.
I bring my hands up to his cheeks as my tongue glides across his lower lip. He moans deeply into the kiss, and just hearing that noise from him for the first time instantly turned me on, bringing me to moan in return. His hands rest above my hips as he pulls me harder into him, like if he loosened his grip in the slightest i'd completely slip away from him.
Our tongues dance together for a few seconds as I feel one of his hands grow warmer again, and his other becoming very cold. The side that was becoming a bit icy, I instantly jolt my hips the other way and moan unpleasantly.
"T-Todoroki..." I whine his name.
"please, I want you so bad...let me touch your body..." He groans into my ear as he clenches my hips again, rolling his already hardened dick against my lap.
Then he harshly pushes me down onto the bed and climbs on top of me.
At this moment, I saw Todoroki's eyes were overflowing with lust. Very new.
He crawls above me and I feel his leg between mine, almost rubbing hard enough against my heat. This causes me to move myself downwards so it does in fact rub against me, needing some sort of friction at the moment.
He watches my face as I let out cries of lechery.
"t-touch me..." I whimper as I grab the bottom of my shirt.
He looks down at my chest and brings his cold hand under my shirt.
"gladly..."
He pulls my shirt up over my breasts, as they are still clothed in my bra.
"arch your back" He says.
I do as i'm told, and he brings his hands around my back to quickly unclip it.
Swiftly removing it completely from my body, he pulls my shirt up more and stares at me.
I watch as he sits up and stares at his hand, now smoking of chill.
"T-Todoroki!" I whimper, catching his attention.
He brings his hand down to my breast and pinches my nipple with his freezing cold hand.
"o-oh! f-fuck, that's cold!" I yell, throwing my head back onto the bed and arching my back.
"I thought I should try this...using my quirk to pleasure someone...you like this, y/n?" He groans, rubbing circles around my nipple.
"y-yes..." I moan.
"oh, good"
Even if i'm not doing anything to him, he emits his own sensual noises.
His noises are like music to my ears, they just turn me on even more.
They're deep and needy at the same time.
I feel him pull his hand away and move to my other breast, giving it the same treatment.
My nipples grew completely erect from the coolness of his hand. When he touched them directly, the cold just stimulated my arousel.
But then he pulls his hand away.
He switches his hand for the temperature, and soon enough, an almost boiling hand gropes my breast. The instant temperature change made me squeal, jolting my hips upwards and rubbing my legs together for friction.
I wanted more.
I needed more.
Todoroki pulls himself away as he notices my impatience.
"what is it?" He purrs, sitting up.
I look at him with a 'really?' type of look, as he knows exactly what it is.
He just wanted me to say it.
I look into his eyes as I bring my own hand down to my pussy, rubbing it through my thin sport shorts. A pink hue forms on his cheeks as he watches me pleasure myself in front of him.
"Todoroki..." I moan his name as I arch my back to the rhythm of my fingers. We make eye contact again as he growls a moan and grabs the rim of my shorts, instantly pulling them down. He pulled them down so impatiently that my laced panties were now left crooked. He completely pulls off my shorts and throws them away from my bed. He looks up at me as he brings another cold hand and pushes it fully up against my pussy, still clothed in my panties.
"o-oh, f-fuck me!" I throw my head back on the bed as I feel the sudden ice against my clit. He watches me as I grind myself against his circling hand and only moan for more. As the movement grows quicker, I could finally tell the state of my arousel through my fabric, and so can Todoroki.
"you're soaked, y/n..." he groans, moving his hand to the top of my panties and pulling them down, completely taking them off finally.
As soon as im completely bare, his eyes are locked, and I whine at his reaction.
"Todoroki! stop staring! it's embarrassing..." I say, closing up my legs.
"oh, don't be embarrassed, please...look at you..."
I watch him as he once again brings his freezing hand up to my pussy, moaning to himself.
He presses a single finger to my clit and rubs in circles.
"o-oh, gosh, Todoroki! stop teasing me!" I yell at him, making eye contact as I slightly sit up.
"oh, fuck, y/n..."
He looks up at me with a smirk for a few seconds, before he plunges two ice cold fingers inside me.
"how's this for teasing, huh? you like this?" He attempts dirty talk, watching me as I make lewd noises and faces while he thrusts his fingers with his cold hand.
He brings his warm hand up to my clit, the two temperatures in the same area making me go crazy.
I attempt to move my body up and down as if it were to help gain more pleasure, causing my breasts to slightly move in the same rhythm.
"oh my gosh...look at you"
Todoroki comments on my current state.
"I wanna taste you..."
He brings his face close to my pussy, removing his cold hand from inside me and placing it against my clit. I feel his warm tongue graze my folds as he inserts his tongue instead of his fingers.
He vigorously rubs cold circles on my clit while eagerly licking at my pussy. He constantly moans against me, overstimulating my clit.
He also has his warmer hand roaming any parts of my body he could reach. He occasionally reaches up to massage my breasts again, or my thighs or hips, then back to rubbing my inner thighs.
All of the movements together, including the vibrations from his noises, I feel so close, finally.
I could tell he was really enjoying this, his whining and moaning was insane.
"Todoroki, p-please! I-I'm going to-!"
The only noises heard at the moment are mine and his cries of pleasure as he hungrily eats at my pussy.
We were so noisy, especially Todoroki, I wouldn't be surprise if anyone else in their dorms, or students just walking by, could hear us.
"fuck...I love your pussy..." He mumbles against my clit, which he's still rubbing with a frozen finger.
Finally, I let out one last whine, signaling I was about to finish.
"yes...I want you to cum...climax all over my face" He whimpers huskily with one last lick.
He gives my heat a few more clean up licks before sitting up and looking at me.
I stare back at him as a panting and sweating mess. Then I lay my head back on the bed, closing my eyes and sighing.
"fuck...that was amazing, Todoroki"
He hums as I hear him shuffle a bit, then crawl back on top of me.
Although, instead of feeling his clothed body against mine, his chest was suddenly bare.
"it's hot in here..." I sigh, hugging Todoroki closer to me. I figured that was why he took off his shirt, also after being sexually worked up, it had to cool down.
I feel him activating the colder side of him and placing that hand on my neck.
"better, love?" He questions.
I look up at him and meet his eyes, as we chuckle together.
I hug him closer to me, responding to his question.

"yes, Todoroki. it's perfect"

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧