3.6

ima try to update so lets go 

ALSO I REALIZE THAT AT THE BEGINNING IT SAYS SUMMER JUST STARTED AND IT DID IT YOULL SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER AND ILL EXPLAIN (THEY GOT THEIR REPORTS CARDS AT THE START OF SUMMER)

shortly after ashton had smiled and walked away from me to hang out with the same other three guys he always hung out with i thought to myself. what the hell was i gonna do. it was the beginning of summer and i was already at school again this whole past week for some summer retreat?

it was basically a week at the start of summer for students who had poor grades or just got in trouble too much at school, they were only about 50 of us so whatever. there were only like 10 other girls which kinda bothered me but its fine. 

"students please report to the cafe" someone said over the intercom

ashtons pov

michael was sitting next to me in the cafeteria while we listened to some counselor talk about why next school year we should take our school work more seriously and what not. as if im actually going to do that. the only things the boys and i were focused on was the band, and soccer. but mostly the band. 

calum and luke were sitting across from me and michael and i could tell just from looking at them how bored they were . but then again i guess everyone else here is too. the summer retreat is really just so the school doesn't get their asses whopped for letting so many students get in trouble and fail classes. we'd gone to it almost every year, and it was a pain every year. 

sage had also come almost every year, but i'm not that surprised about that if im being honest. 

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom" i told the boys and walked away towards well the bathrooms. 

i walked into the bathroom and heard footsteps which was really weird considering i hadn't seen anyone else go into the bathroom before i had. i looked at the stalls and they looked like girly shoes. almost like the shoes sage had been wearing. 

"sage?"  

sage pov 

you're fucking with me? right? 

"yes?" i replied through the stall 

"what the hell are you doing in here?" 

"cute story actually...."