《0.1》

•ashton•

"we played shit!" calum cried pulling off his soccer jersey and throwing it to the floor.

we had just lost the last soccer game for our team until next school year. which meant that a, we were officially on vacation for the next 3 months and b, we had to walk half a mile home in the dark of the night.

"come on cal, its just one game. we played fine" i cooed in hope of calming him down

"shut up ash!" luke and calum yelled in unison

"alright, alright" i said putting my hands up in surrender

"oh all of you shut up its summer! soccer doesn't matter! we can go on that road trip we've wanted. calum can bring liv, luke can take madi, and me and ash because mashton is fùćking real!" michael exclaimed with a smile from ear to ear.

i gave him a comforting smile in return but i was ready to crush his dreams.

"and with who's car?"

"i don't know you're the smart one" michael looked at me as if i was crazy

"whatever" all of us sighed

•••••
we had reached my neighborhood because unfortunately i don't live where cal, mikey, and luke live. my mum recently got an amazing job offer which came with an amazing house, thank god.

"goodnight guys" they all nodded and i turned around ready to head to my house.

"hey ash?" i heard michael ask

"yes?"

"will your dumbass at least try to get us a car? like a- a Ferrari or something.

"I'll see what i can do michael" i slightly lied to him

"thanks bro"

i nodded, walked away, and had barley noticed what i had just gotten myself into.

●●●●●●
a/n hello im sorry if this was bad the tea is yet to come :)