4.5

i can't help but think this all my fault. I mean I saw and knew what madi and Michael were up to and I did nothing to stop them. I feel horrible for luke not so much for madi. i told Ashton about this a few days ago and he told me I shouldn't blame myself since at the end of the day it takes two to tango. i knew he was right, but that didn't stop me from feeling guilty.

it had been a month since I had spoken to anyone in the group just because I felt so bad that it was almost like I needed to hide. i was in my room tangled in the comfort of my dark sheets when my phone started buzzing. i turned my phone to see my screen lighting up with a picture of luke's face he had taken the same night but before everything went down... i debated answering just because I didn't know how angry or upset he would be, but by the time I went to pick up the phone it went to my voicemail, he left one though. 

"hey sage um.. i-i don't know why you're being so distant because I miss you like i said you're not half as bad as i thought you'd be.." he chuckled to himself then sighed "anyways if you want to hang out tonight to talk about it let me know i was planning on going bowling to get my mind off things, i know interesting choice for coping but whatever i have my quirks" he laughed again "hope i can see you later bye" the voicemail ended 

it was already 6 pm so i took it upon myself to text luke

to luke:

hey heard your voicemail. let me know a time x 

he replied fairly fast 

from luke:

7pm :)

i just left him on read and i got up from the soft sheets to go get dressed. i walked into the closet and picked out a denim skirt and a black long sleeve shirt and added some silver necklaces. i finished getting ready and i hopped into my range rover thinking to myself why on earth did i agree to this..