"But...what is it?"

"An invisibility cloak."

Odette's eyes went wide."Invisibility? Really? Wow!" She pulled it out of the box and wrapped herself in it, looking down at her feet immediately."They're gone! I can't wait to show Rose!"

Both Harry and Draco watched her happily as she twirled in her cloak and tightly held her new ring. She looked back at them and tackled them both with a big hug.

"Thank you so much! I love them!"

~~~~

"You gave her your cloak?" Hermione asked in disbelief as she watched Odette hide her whole head while her daughter watched.

Harry bashfully looked away from the two girls playing and to Hermione's doubtful expression."I didn't...see a huge problem with that."

Hermione pursed her lips."She could put herself in trouble, she doesn't-"

"I was eleven when Dumbledore gave it to me, and who knows when my father got it. It'll be fine, trust me,"he smiled and looked to the Weasley kitchen, where Draco was speaking with Mrs. Weasley."Besides, I already have a mother hen to make sure she doesn't get into any trouble."

"Harry dear!"Mrs. Weasley called as she magically peeled potatoes."Draco was just telling me about your assignment yesterday! It sounds dreadful!"

Harry and Hermione joined them in the kitchen, Draco magically cutting vegetables.

"And the day before Christmas too! Really!"

Harry bashfully ran a hand through his hair."It was rather urgent, they wanted me specifically to take care of it. You see..."

~~~~

Later that day, in the late evening, Draco and Harry were sitting down in the Weasley family room. Everyone else had gone to bed.

Although not everyone was exactly sleeping in a 'bed'. Right next to the tree, sleeping in a tangle of limbs and half invisible, lay Odette and Rose.

They had planned to stay up the whole night to finally 'catch Santa Claus in the act', and Harry and Draco volunteered to watch them and make sure they didn't set the house on fire by accident.

Draco yawned, snuggling up close to Harry. The warmth between them somehow warmer than the fireplace, and contrasting the chilly air outside and the snow. He sighed,"You know, I've been celebrating Christmas with you and the Weasley's for quite a while now."

Harry wrapped an arm around him."Alright..."

"I still can't believe it sometimes,"Draco lay his head on Harry's chest."This is our fourth year with Odette since we adopted her. I'm incredibly happy with things."He felt Harry nod, then his hand play with his hair."It's just fascinating to think about still, of course. Years of how I lived before can't be erased in just a few years,"he sighed."But I'm happy to know how great things are now."

Harry kissed his head,"I know love."

"I'm so grateful for you, you know?" Draco sighed, his eyes falling on Odette, sleeping peacefully. He sat up and looked into the familiar green eyes he fell in love with so long ago.

Harry smiled looking back at him happily."I love you."

Draco kissed him."I love you too."

Their foreheads met, lips expressing the happiness they felt in that one moment.

~~~~~
Thank you for your continued support!

Please let me know if you liked this, it's been a long time since I've actually written something. (Writers block, lack of inspiration). Originally, I had another bonus chapter, but I've decided to end it here.
Thank you so much for reading.

If you liked this, and would to read more of my works, please check out my recent one (at this time) Candy Crush. It's a book I've had in mind of making for a very long time, and I've recently actually started writing it.

Thanks again :)