The Past and The Future

Harry was not okay.

It had been a couple of days and Draco still hadn't come to. His lithe and still body lay on his bed, his breath coming in normal, slow rises. Harry was seated on the singular emerald green plush chair placed near the bed, fiddling nervously with his wand.

They were in Draco's bedroom in Malfoy Manor. Harry actually brought Draco here by choice after he had fainted in his arms, knowing it was best to explain to his parents what daze he was in instead of having him back at home without explaining. Lucius, naturally, was furious that neither boy told him about this, and Harry was beginning to regret not telling him.

No, he was definitely regretting it. He felt a lot of things at the moment, looking at Draco's unconscious form.

Even after days Draco managed to look as exotic and attractive as ever. Harry let out a breath and approached his bed. Sitting next to him, and pushing soft white-blond hair out of his closed eyes.

He was curious though, as to know what Draco had seen in the pensieve. Including just what he had to say about Harry's memories. Mostly because in all those memories, Harry and Draco had it for each other. Ready to take the other down anytime they found necessary.

It was a contrast to now, where Harry would comfort Draco in his sleep, make sure he had breakfast, care for him when he was unconscious, protect him constantly, and where he had happened to have kissed Draco more than once.

And enjoy it.

Harry looked at Draco's lips now, remembering how soft they were, and how good it felt to have them against his own...

"If...you want to kiss me so bad...why don't you?"

Harry let out an unmanly yelp, falling off the bed with a loud 'THUD'. He sprang back up, facing Draco's half opened eyelids. The lips he was looking at before were now yawning.

"Draco! You're awake, thank Merlin."

The blonde blinked, and Harry couldn't help but notice how tired and sickly he looked.

"How...long was I out?"Draco croaked.

Harry scooted closer to Draco,"About two days...I was worried about you."

This apparently made him happy, because Draco suddenly smiled a bit before he slowly sat up."I told you I'd be fine."

Harry shot him a look."Draco, you look sick, I don't call that fine."

He waved a hand passively,"Just malnutrition and lack of actually living, I'll look fine after a while."

Harry sighed, and kept his gaze firmly on Draco, who raised an eyebrow."What? Are you actually going to give me that kiss or are you just going to glare at me?"

"You know, that isn't a bad idea,"Harry said smirking,"if I glare at you long enough, you might feel guilty."

Draco rolled his eyes,"You really aren't funny yo-mmf!"

Harry interrupted him by placing his lips on Draco's mid sentence. A firm hand snaked its way to the back of Harry's head after a while, running through the black inky curls. He placed his own hand on Draco's cheek, gently pulling him closer. Maybe it was because they hadn't made any contact in forever, or maybe because Harry's worry was diminishing, but whatever it was, it made their kiss all very enjoyable and neither dared make a move to pull away.

This, Harry was beginning to think, was something he could get used to rather quickly.

"Ahem."

Obliviated [Drarry]✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें