Chapter 39 Mad Cravings

I woke Kakarot up early so I could drop him and Goten off at Capsule corp while I go shopping for food.
I might find something for Kaka on the way since our anniversary is in a few days
and I want to get him something special to show how much he means to me other then making love to him.
An hour later Im at the store and Im not sure what to get for Kaka, lately hes been having really strange cravings over the weirdest of things. The other day Kaka was craving a ice cream sundae with pickles instead of bananas, sometimes I can't understand whats going on in his mind but its not fault that he has mad cravings.
That the babys doing not Kakarots, I grabbed all the groceries and put them in the car that ex wife let me borrow and stopped at a jelwery shop that Iv been to with Bulma.
Lets see what I can find for Kaka, he found a ring for me, I guess I could find one for him too.
How about this ring it is a silver band mixed with gold, can I get this one please and can you engrave Vegeta x Kaka in the inside then on the outside put Goku son.
As you wish sir the nice worker said. It should be done in a few hours so come back to pick it up. Thank you heres your zeni, oh no sir I can't take your money yet, I want to give you your order first.
Allright see ya Vegeta went home to drop the food off at the house and went to train.
Hours later with Goku
Where is Vegeta
Im sorry Goku I dont know here eat this it will take your mind off of him, thanks Bulma your the best.
Anything for you Goku your my best friend, Trunks! yeah mom what is it?
theres food If you and Goten are hungry.
okay thanks mom, hey wheres is dad?
That made poor Goku want to  stop eating but he couldnt, he had to keep his strength for the baby.
Meanwhile with Vegeta
The prince got out of training for hours on end and took a shower then took off pick up the ring, this is perfect thanks heres your zeni Vegeta said while quickly paying and taking off to Capsule corp.

It was dinner time and he could smell someone cooking, Kaka Im back Vegeta said proudly, Vegeta! Goku said while crying.
Where have you been I missed you, Im sorry Kaka I was gone for long I bought food for us back home and I have a suprise for you but youll have to wait till our anniversery allright.
okay Goku said still crying
Vegeta will you hold me
yes Kaka come here
Vegeta said while embracing his mate in his arms and rubbing his back along with his tummy.

Dinner is ready guys Bulma said
Lets eat Kaka
dont have to tell me twice Vegeta
the two sayains started to stuff there face not long afterwards they started to fight over food.
Vegeta that's my dumpling no kakarot mine
mad cravings huh Bulma said to Vegeta laughing.