Chapter 20 The Memories Of The Fallen

I had a life long before I became who I am today, it wasn't as wonderful as my life is now.
It might have been great at the start knowing that I was royalty above all for being the Prince of all the warriors of our race.
I looked up to knowone except myself I would fight and train everyday so I can be the strongest.
Till all my dreams came crashing down on me when that disgusting monster Frieza came into our lives, thats when all of the sayian race started to work for him.

He would use us to kill and destroy just for power, I watched families even lives get torn apart.
Some days I wished I wasn't born on this planet even If the Prince I still couldn't do nothing, my father followed every order Frieza commanded and Ignored my plans.

One strange afternoon I caught  Frieza talking to my father about some important mission on some planet thats when I took that time to strike but all  I remember  was being  tied up in put into a cell and waking up on a ship.

Hours later I was noted that my father was killed along with planet Vegeta.
Ever since that day I was completely under Frieza's control, my heart changed I was raw and ruthless with no feelings of compassion only joy of pain and suffering.
I guess these are the memories of the fallen.