𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Start bij het begin

"So you wanna hear the rest of the story?" I lean forwards holding my hand out to him, "you could tell me, or you could show me." He looks down at my hand for a second before taking it with a smirk. 

I'm taken to that night and I find myself in the Parker house beside Kai only this was Kai from the actual 1994, with his blood soaked shirt and a baseball bat in his hands. "Olivia, Lukas?" He calls out as he makes his way to the door. "Olivia? Lukas? Come out, come out, wherever you are." He calls out again as he walks out onto the porch and into the yard. "Stop! I'll do it. I'll merge with you. Just don't hurt anyone else." His twin yells turning to face him instead of the tree trunk she was stood in front of.

I'm then taken to the forest where Jo and Kai stand in the center of a large circle of coven members, "The power of the eclipse will merge us as one. You know what to say?" Jo asks Kai who looks excited, "Been practicing my whole life." They take each other's hands, close their eyes and begin to chant.

Nothing happens; Kai looks at Jo, puzzled, "I don't feel anything." He says confused, Jo feigns ignorance, and closes her eyes, as though they should try again, Kai begins to chant again but I notice that Jo stays quiet. Kai opens his eyes to find Jo looking at him; she doesn't look surprised, but rather as though she knows exactly why it isn't working. "Josette, what did you do? Why can't I feel your magic? And why aren't they saying anything? They should be saying something. They should be saying something, right? We're merging. This should all be a bigger deal." He rants confused and afraid, I can feel his fear and it begins to make me feel sick, Suddenly a man who I'm guessing is their father appears, holding the Ascendant and stepping forward from the circle of the coven around them; Kai shouts in pain and drops to his kness as his dad begins a different spell, he repeats the spell over and over Kai lies on the ground, as though pinned down, and whimpers in pain.

I pull my hand away from Kai's and look at him. "They tricked me good. Instead of using the power of the eclipse for the merge, my dad used it to send me here, and where'd Jo's magic go? You know, it made zero sense. Magic doesn't just, like, disappear, but then I read in Bonnies grimoire that witches could hide their magic in inanimate objects and I thought, my sneaky little twin sister-"

"She put it in something which she hid in the tree trunk." I say remembering how she was hunched over it. "Ok I get it you're smart, you don't need to keep proving it to me." He teases as we make our way outside to the trunk. He ruffles through the leaves and pulls out a rather large knife.

"Still here and still full of magic." He sighs before putting it into his bag, "you're not gonna take the magic now?" I ask as he begins to walk back to his car. "No I'll take it when I'm sure we can get home." He says and I nod because that makes sense.

We drive to the airport where Kai graciously offers to snap my neck again, "no, I wanna see you fly the plane." I tell him as we climb aboard. "How long did it take you to learn how to fly this?" I asked as he settled into the pilots chair. "Um just over four months, there were a few accidents but I'm a pro now." He tells me and I nod impressed. "Hello this is your pilot speaking." He starts off addressing an imaginary crowd, "thank you for flying air Kai, on this spectacular day." I found it funny how dorky Kai actually was, I know he was supposed to be this big bad sociopath but it was just impossible to find him scary.

The plane ride was actually quite a lot of fun, Kai even taught me how to fly a plane, which was fun up until I nearly crashed.

"Kai." I ask catching his attention, "mmm." He hums sparing me a glance at before focusing his attention back on the road. "When do you think we'll get back home?" I ask softly. "By the end of the week at least." He assures me, "why're you asking?" I look away for a second, "when we doI'll have to flip the switch back." I tell him. "Why?" He looks confused. "My friends and my siblings they wouldn't approve and I know that if I don't switch it myself, they'd lock me away and do all sorts until I did." Kai still looks confused.