Questions

"He's here!" Hoseok shouted into the living room, and the chaos that was Bakugo trying to punch Kirishima died down, retreating to—well, freezing in an almost-punch position.

Kirishima rushed to sit down on the ground, since his couch spot was taken. "Hey, hyung."

"Hey Jungkookie! How was the gym?" Hoseok's voice chirped nervously.

"Sweaty," a male with slightly grown out hair stopped in his tracks as he saw the teenagers in a range of hair colors, eye colors, heights, and—were those roleplay costumes?

He blinked, then looked at Hoseok, crossing his arms. "I come back from the gym to see thirty kids in the living room dressed as Pokémon gang."

"They are teenagers," Taehyung huffed in their defense, getting up. "And they are not dressed as Pokémon gang. What the fuck is Pokémon gang?"

Jungkook pointed his index finger at him. "Don't change the subject."

Taehyung replicated his action. "I'm not. Be respectful to your elders."

Jungkook walked to him and picked him up, placing him down in the kitchen and walking back out. "Okay. Now you can explain."

"The fuk?" Bakugo made his sneer version of a confused face.

"That child just said fuck," Jungkook didn't look away from Hoseok. "Hyung, seriously, this is weirding me out, he looks like a porcupine."

"I wouldn't say that if I were you," Hoseok sighed.

"Oh my god, Namjoon, go call Jimin down so these quirkies can explain their shit and Jungkook doesn't kill us all," Yoongi commanded as the said male walked out of the kitchen.

"Aww, hyung, you know I won't kill you."

"That's only because I bought you lamb skewers yesterday."

"That's only true."

"I'm here!" Jimin trotted down the stairs just as Namjoon was about to go up the flight, and the taller groaned.

"Namjoon, go here, Namjoon, go there, Namjoon, suck my dick," Namjoon grumbled.

"I do not want you sucking my dick, Namjoon," Yoongi gagged.

"Hyung!" Namjoon hissed.

Jimin stopped in front of Hoseok, shoving Jungkook aside. "How do I look, hyungie?"

(im sorry i had to he's just such a cute mochi 🥺)

"Good, Jiminie," Hoseok said absently, then looked at Jungkook. "Kook, go help Jin set the table."

"I'm going to take a shower instead," Jungkook spread his arms, showing his sweaty white (and practically see-through because of it) shirt. "See you."

"Jiiiiin!" Hoseok shouted.

"I know!" the voice screeched in reply.

"Oh my god this is so chaotic," Jiro sighed, playing with her earjacks.

"Hey, you guys, you wanna come grab a serving?" Taehyung asked, and smiled. "I'm going to get changed, I'm going with Jiminie."

"Yes," Kirishima stood, and the others folowed lead one by one.

‰•‰•‰•‰•‰

"Alright! Jiminie, let's go!" Taehyung peeked his head into the kitchen.

"Let's hear about these kids first," Jimin pulled Taehyung into the seat next to him.

"Alright," Jungkook sighed, pushing his bowl aside and leaning on his elbows. "Let's hear it."

The class had nominated Ida, Izuku, and—for some reason—Bakugo to tell the story. The rest were waiting in the living room.

So Izuku began telling the story, from the beginning, the very beginning—when people began to develop powers, to the point where they had fallen into the portal. Ida and Bakugo helped—or, Ida did. Bakugo gave interjections that were beneficial and ones that scared the living daylights out of Izuku.

"And then we landed in Yoongi's room," Izuku finished, and Jungkook blinked.

"I'm taking that you're not kidding, right?" Namjoon murmured.

"No," Izuku said in an equally volumed voice.

Jungkook was just blinking, Jimin was being pulled into Taehyung's side, Jin was studying the three, Hoseok was fidgeting, and Yoongi was rubbing his face.

"Wait..." Jimin gulped. "All of that really happened? And..is happening?"

Bakugo, who was strangely quiet, nodded. Jimin covered his mouth, and Taehyung hugged him with both arms. He seemed more serious now.

"Well..." Namjoon cleared his throat. "Jimin, Tae, you should go to see Shihyuk now."

Jimin shook his head, tearing up. "I'll call in and say he's not feeling well," Taehyung muttered, and helped the now pale and weak boy stand. "C'mon, Chim."

They walked off, and once out the kitchen, Taehyung just gave up and picked the smaller up.

"What is the matter with Jimin?" Ida asked, pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. Jungkook gave him a weird look.

"What do you mean? Did you not feel sick when you first saw bloodshed? Or even heard about it?" Jin breathed.

"It's quite normal in our world," Ida furrowed his eyebrows. "That's why heroes came to be. There would be more bloodshed if not for heroes."

Hoseok got up, rushing out, and Yoongi stood, following. Izuku looked down.

"We're sorry for causing this. Honestly," he apologized quietly. "Now your friends don't feel well because of us."

"It's alright," Jin reached across the table to take Izuku's hand in his, and the boy's eyes widened. He looked up. "We just feel horrible. That things like this are happening and there's nothing we can do to stop it. After all, in this world, we do all we can for those in need."

Izuku gulped, seeing Jungkook's intense gaze on him. "Thank you," he blurted. "F-For helping us and... for everything you've done in a few hours."

Jin smiled. "Please, don't thank us. We love to help, and we're going to be providing for your stay."

"Speaking of that," Namjoon got up, and took out his phone. "Let me get the house thing arranged for you guys."

Ida stood and bowed, the other two doing so, too. Bakugo was silent as they went back to the living room, and as Ida told them about what happened.

"Bakubro?" Kirishima nudged Bakugo, and the boy just shook his head, resting it on the redhead's shoulder. "Uh—are you okay?"

"I'm tired," he whispered. He fell asleep quite quickly, and Kirishima eased his shoulders, sighing and just trying to ignore the mop of spiky blond hair.

And nobody questioned it at all.

"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

1009 words. acK im soft