Who The Fuck Are You?!

Deku skidded to a stop once he rounded the corner, panting.

"Nerd! Get your ass back here!"

"Don't be mean, Kaccha— Oh who am I kidding."

"Someone tell Todoroki to get over here!"

"Yes Aizawa Sensei!"

Izuku gulped as he poked his head out from the corner, and smiled when he saw Kacchan with his arms crossed. The two had set aside their pasts and were now friends again.

"Nerd," he muttered.

"Alright, annoying children. Sit back down before I expel you all," Aizawa glares at the class, and Uraraka takes her seat next to Izuku.

Kirishima ran back into the classroom, pale as paper. "Todoroki is outside! He was sucked into this portal—"

Deku shot up, running outside, and he could see this black hole-like thing on the ground, and Todorokie was barely holding on.

Deku grabbed his hands, pulling back, and he could feel someone else pulling him back. He looked back to see the whole class pulling, trying to help.

He smiled, and then turned back to Todoroki. "We'll get you out!"

"No! Let go, Deku! It'll suck you in, too!" Todoroki winced, and Deku shook his head.

"I'm not letting you go!" he pulled back with one for all, and what shocked him was that nothing happened. For the good, anyway. It pulled him and the whole class of 1-A in.

He felt something hard under him, groaning as the student piled on top of each other.

"Who the fuck are you!"

"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

straight into it xd